Hunting around Fruitland,UT

tyef350

How is the hunting around Fruitland Utah ??? My mother in law is thinking about buying some land in the area. Any info would be great. If the hunting is ok or good what Animals hang around that area? PM if you would like thanks.

Lots of elk and deer, a few antelope, the occasional moose. Nothing that is considered record book by any measure of consistency but they are plentiful. Close enough to Strawberry, Tabiona, the Uintas, the Bookcliffs, and Anthro that you can pick and choose and have a great time.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Fruitland is right in the thick of the wintering range and the summer range is close by so not a bad place to have some property. There is some good fishing nearby too.

Cutbow

>Antelope in fruitland?

Yep. I have seen them in the hay fields there and have seen one hit on the road just before Strawberry.

They are occasional.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

Hey Roy?

Was you having a Vision when you seen the Antelope in Fruitland?:D

Probably more Game Animals Killed around Fruitland as anywhere in the State!

To Bad it's Front Bumpers doing the Killin!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Well Bess - nobody believed me either when I said I saw a wolf up north of Chepeta in '91 but they wouldn't doubt it now!

They didn't believe that my mom saw a Wolverine in Painter Basin until one was run over by Jensen!

They ain't there much, but I have seen them! No visionquest for me either, peyote makes me nauseous.

HOOK 'EM!

Easy Roy!

Just RAZZIN Ya about the Fruitland Loper Herd!

T'was the last Big Game Secret in TARDville,did you have to put it on the WWW for the UDWR to see?

They'll have a Fruitland LE Loper Draw/Unit next year Guaranteed!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

What unit is it for elk? Any bull or LE? Not 100%sure where its at. My mother in law asked me to look into the property. Thanks guys

Wasatch Limited Entry Elk and Wasatch Moose. We hunted several areas out there for deer for a decade and never had much luck but definitely some great fishing within short distances. We have a cabin out that way. Lots of things to do and places to go. I'd suggest getting something in the pinions and cedars though. Sagebrush flat land just doesn't seem that fun to me.

www.bullmountainoutdoors.com
Deep Discounted Hunting Clothing and Gear

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom