Hunting clothes

Muleman1

Very Active Member
Looking to buy some new hunting clothes (camo) any suggestions? Looking for a bundle pack! I have a lot King’s camo stuff but looking for better stuff

Kings SKG is great stuff. No need to go any fancier/expensive than that. I’ve got Kings, Sitka and Kuiu; all are great but SKG is the best value.

I wear predominantly Sitka, but Kings has stepped it up in the last few years. I think they realized they needed to evolve or they’d slowly die out. I don’t own any of their new stuff yet, but as I need to replace gear I’ll give it a shot.

I have a lot of a handful of brands but primarily stick with Sitka. Their pattern flat disappears in any and all habitat variations out there.
Having said that, I have no complaints about badlands, Kings SKG, Killik or Underarmour.
I am not a fan of the Kuiu pattern, it tends to be too dark and blends in as one black blob at extended ranges.

I agree with Slam about patterns. I have mostly kings XKG and love it, but I do use the Kuiu rain gear because they fit was so much better than the Kings. I hate baggy rain gear.

+1 for SKRE...they have bundle options and you don't pay a premium for the name and get just as good of quality in my opinion.

I think they have a pretty generous discount for Monster Muley users as well.

An assortment of light colored greens/ browns in different weights of wool for different seasons. Sometimes in conjunction with polypro or a different synthetic for for undergarments. I've found nothing better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom