Hunting Film Tour in ABQ?

Sounds Good.. I am just trying to gauge interest before I start working on this... It could be a ton of work but it will be for a good cause...

J

Looks pretty cool! Anyone care to give in more detail what exactly this is? Or someone have experience with it? Thanks

myself and my family would attend!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

This is good info... Thanks for the feedback.. The PLAN is to see if the NM BHA can put this together.. Unfortunately, the initial cash outlay is pretty high so we are still working thru the issues. Does anyone have any ideas for theaters? We have a few but they are pretty expensive..
thanks
J-

Have you looked at perhaps one of the larger churches, like Calvary? I am not sure if they do that kind of thing, but they seat a TON and have video capabilities.

>This is good info... Thanks for
>the feedback.. The PLAN
>is to see if the
>NM BHA can put this
>together.. Unfortunately, the initial cash
>outlay is pretty high so
>we are still working thru
>the issues. Does anyone
>have any ideas for theaters?
> We have a few
>but they are pretty expensive..
>
>thanks
>J-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

I just started reach out to a few.. and I have NO PROBLEM doing it in a church but I want to make sure it looks good... Does anyone know of any churches with good equipment?

J

I would go and there would probably be three of us. I am a new member here, but if I could make a suggestion, I recommend renting the Guild and getting one or more of the local shops to sponsor a giveaway. PJ's and other bike shops have done this with motorcycle flicks and have been really successful. Sounds like fun!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-13 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]You are welcome! Oh...dang!
Come on JAMARO, you can acknowledge my existence one of the days!;)

If Guild falls through and there is interest in a local non-profit lounge with theatre and bar that hosts screening events, just let me know. They are also very hunter friendly.
-Cody

http://themeateater.com/
www.streamflies.com/

CODY...
OK OK.. I will let you raffle off some flies and meateater swag.. heheheh..... Seriously, The Guild is a MUCH better price point that the other places I was calling... This could be good...

Well played, sir. well played.

Tell you what. You get this thing set in stone and I will come through with some cool shwag for door prizes and/or whatever raffle you want. Will also donate some shirts and hats from a killer hunting and fishing clothing line that is going to launch in the near future. I think this could be really cool and I'll help as little or as much as you want.
-Cody

http://themeateater.com/
www.streamflies.com

Let's kick around some dates everybody... Does anyone have any preferences?? I am thinking Nov or Dec for this year???

Any ideas?

Cody
Can you please PM me your email address? I might take you up on your offer to help..
J-

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom