Hunting Fool members "Help"

U

utahmuskie

I need some help from a few Huntin Fool members. My Colorado archery bighorn article has been entered in a HF story contest. Unfortunately the contest has more to do with the number of members you can contact than the actual content of the article. I promise if you read my article "My Master's" you will enjoy it. Please give it a read and remember to vote
6175dsc00245_copy_2.jpg

UM, read the article and it sounds like it was a great hunt.

I dont mean to highjack your plea for help but there are other MM/HF members who have a story in the running.....

So in all fairness and to generate interest in the STORIES and not the POPULARITY of the contest, give hunterturbo's Mountain Goat story "What we really wanted" a read also.

Let the best story win.

SWAGshootn, thanks for the post. I enjoyed your article. I respect anyone that hunts above the tree line. I hope the HF members take the time to read the articles and place a vote. Unfortunately i think most of the votes come from friends and relatives. I don't know many HF members so i am hoping my article can capture a few votes on its own.

Sheepfever, thanks for taking the time to read my article. Good luck in the 2014 draws.

UM,
This story is not my own but of a great friend of mine. He is hands down one of the best hunters in Utah if not the west who generally flies under the radar and quietly has tremendous success. He and his Dad are two of the best role models you could ever have. He has given his shirt off his back so many times, I personally would like to see him win, but of course I am bias.
Congrats on getting it done with archery gear.

Hornkiller, I think swag is just sharing his opinion and respect for a mentor. I would have to agree with him too having hunted with him a lot. His preparation and energy is pretty unbelievable. As far as these stories, both are outstanding and deserving of winning. Too bad there is only one winner because obviously both are very accomplished and had hunts of a lifetime. I take that back, they both already have won for that very reason!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom