Hunting in New Mexico

O

Obsessed

I have been an avid hunter in Texas for several years now, not always successful, but avid. There is nothing else that I think about this time of year. I recently moved to New Mexico and seem to be having a hard time figuring out the laws here. They are completely different and more complicated than Texas. If anyone knows where I can get information, other than the local Wal-Mart, I would greatly appreciate. I have already decided to sit out this year and focus on next year, giving me time to learn what I need to know. Any and all recommendations, suggestions and information is welcomed. Thanks

AND sometimes reading the rules requires legal advice, well almost. Don't be afraid to drop a dime or two and call them and ask.

In TX I can clear up questions to laws by calling TPW and asking for law enforcement division and ask your question.

Also I"ve had great luck talking to NM biologists over the phone for help. Note it takes effort on their part to write back to you or answer your emails, but talking on the phone is simple for them.

Good luck, maybe we'll cross paths in NM one year. Though I still have a 12+hour drive.....

Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom