Hunting Regulations Booklet

Nope! I printed out the pages I needed a a week ago or so. On the cover it says that 2013-14 Licenses will be available Apri; 15, 2013

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

....got mine the third week in march.....since they moved the app date up to the 12th of april they sent them out early. You clowns might want to call.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

"old dads" for sheep....right eel???

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Not cool....spermiac! I had that rush of adrenaline go through my body of "Oh Sh!t!!" :)

M'Balz Es Hari

Bought it ALL on line this AM.....REALLY goes against the grain, but it's the only way to get in the game.

I have to admit that our online system is light years ahead of most other states. Maybe took 10 minutes to cover all the licenses, tags, stamps, lotteries and surveys.

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

On-line system may be good but they need to work on the tags. Having a 3 foot long roll of tags and licenses is a joke. Let's save some trees at least if we can't save our deer herd!

Horniac

Save some trees?...........that's funny, the tags are plastic.........

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

LAST EDITED ON Apr-15-13 AT 04:12PM (MST)[p]best mule deer units in the state are being choked out by timber we need to go back to paper to thin the forest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom