Hunting season

C

catmando

Good he#@, you would think hunting season was over or something. Everyone has reverted back to their goat screwing, sheep humpin' college days.

Can't wait until the fall bear season starts so we can hear some hunting stories again.

Oh by the way, did you see the ewe with her head stuck in the fence on old "89"???? Dawg, was that you helping her get out, or was it Kevin????

Probably Kevin on his way home after trying to catch me outta town again!!;-)

Hunting season over??? What's that?? Sounds like one of those legal technical terms I hear bantered about by the law enforcement community. Thank god for court appointed attorneys to keep everything straight for me.

As for my sheep humping college days, I'm afraid you are mistaken my friend. I used to get enough action back then that I didn't have to resort to animal husbandry and waiting outside other hound dogger's windows. It's only been since my marriage where I've been gone for days at a time hound dogging and came home to an angry wife that I've found I lacked conjugal companionship. But just as in college, it's tough to feel appreciated when I pull up to a sheep pen and all the ewes come running up to the fence calling "DaAaAaAaAawg, DaAaAaAaAawg!!" Is there no place that he hasn't been??

Which reminds me, has anybody else noticed that the sheep ticks seem unusually thick this year??

Hunting season over my butt!! It's the beginning of the Summer Sheep Hunt on Timp. A group of local hound guys each threw in $200 bucks into a pot. Biggest ram takes it all, over $1200 and counting.

I would have a good story to tell you from Saturday if you weren't an undercover fish cop Catmando!!

OK, so maybe those sheep are elusive and tough to hunt and all that stuff I hear... but not in June they aren't!! They are the dumbest animal on the earth right now, next to the mule deer.

It works out OK cuz not only does this summer hunt get my horses in shape for the fall seasons, but I also get to practice my shooting all summer. Plus, I figure to win that $1200 and it'll pay my gas money, my hay and some riding expenses this summer.
Life is good and I agree with many on this site, the SFW is the best thing that's happened in Utah. At least for me and a few local hounders.

Hunting season ain't over my friend, it's just beginning. If you want in to the action it ain't too late, but it'll cost you $200 bucks to get in the pot.

Next year, we forsake quality and go for quantity. Forget the biggest ram, next year the most sheep taken wins the money. Or first one to 12 sheep. It ain't Vegas my friends, but it will still feed your gambling fix.

-Dawg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom