hunting seasons longer and baglimit bigger

J

johnwayne

the deer are getting over populated and they dont have a nought food or space to live in any more really so we need to try to get the seasons longer write back and tell me what u think

They don't have a nought food?????
You've got to be kiddin!!
We taint gonna hav no deeeers witout a nought food??
We don't have a nought water either!!
So before too long we won't have a nought deer to worry about!

Gobble Gobble!!!! WTF is right????
a*r

Remember: A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

LMFAO. after a rough day at work i needed a laugh like that, thanks guys.

264mag- I hear ya next 4 weeks are going to be rough I will be working 70 hrs a week except last weekend of this month in which I go scout the Southern Utah for good honey hole! So yes it great to have a good laugh at some of the silly post on this site (STILL DON'T MISS THE GEN FORUM THOUGH!).
HAVE FUN!
Jack B.

Hay Rackmaster,
What ya scouting for in Southern Utah?
a*r

>the deer are getting over populated
>and they dont have a
>nought food or space to
>live in any more really
>so we need to try
>to get the seasons longer
>write back and tell me
>what u think

Dude
Are you on Crack?
LMMFAO

Antlerrick- Buck Deer! "Nought food or space to live"! So I want to do my share to help John Wayne! Will be a 10 hour drive in a V-10 GAS!( THATS GONNA HURT!) However you guys here on MM got me going! Thanks again for the info! Anyone wanting go?
lol
RACKMASTER

Hey Rack
I hope you have a nought money to buy a nought gas to make it down to where the deer don't have a nought food. But I'll guarantee you there is a nought space to scout for them.
a nought of this stupid talk!!!
Good luck finding your honey hole!!! And if you find an extra good one that I could help John Wayne with, let me know!
a*r

rick i fink u speled water rong anit water spellead wadder and i tink (taint) iz a slab of skin near bung hoe. som of us hickabillies dust spell dat way. a weast we gots all our teef.
it wood takes a millon dears a millon years to eats al da foods. ewe eber cee one ob dem dears??

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom