Hunting Stuff

Muleyfanatic

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-10 AT 01:20AM (MST)[p]Hey guys I am making an Xmas list for hunting stuff. That is honestly all I want and am 15 years old.
So far I have Eberlestock X2, Rangefinder, Nice spotting scope, light hunting clothes, GPS, and TOPO maps for GPS. I have tons of survival stuff, nice binos and a bow already. I don't want a rifle because I plan on mostly bow hunting next year. I also know that it is expensive stuff and I don't expect it all, my mom just prefers when she has a lot of stuff to pick from. Any other Ideas of what I could put on there? Thanks

Might as well throw a New Diesel Pick-Up on the list,you'll be driving before long!

How about a New heated tree stand with 15 Cameras?

How bout the new 2012 Bow that shoots 300 yards & flings 3 arrows with one shot?

Just sayin..............................

Sounds like Mama has already Spoiled you,no sense in quitin now!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

If you early season hunt there is always room on a Xmas list for some nice light weight waterproof camo Scent-Lok hunting boots or some Scent-Lok clothes as well as personal hygein, body scent-killer and cloths wash products. You can never have to many Scent-Lok pants and shirts.

Be as scent free as you can be...

)))....>

How about looking at some basic items first; boots, leatherman, gloves, knife, knife sharpener, target, arrow release, jacket, compass. All the stuff you have on your list is awesome but take a closers look at some of the basic items need to hunt. Work your way up and success will follow... Good luck next year!

Al

Bbop, LOL! You forgot the Quad and trailer painted to match the truck.

How about a Mossback Guided Hunt Gift Card?

A Governor's Tag always makes a nice stocking stuffer.

Eel

Oh and guys, how exactly does it seem like I'm spoiled? My mom doesn't buy me all the stuff on my lists, less than half of it actually. She won't buy me what I want if I only have a couple things cause then I expect them apparently. I picked up the bow for 100$ from a friends dad who was getting rid of it, and well survival stuff is there for if I get lost when I'm out alone trying to enjoy a good time in the outdoors.

Well, OK Muleyfanatic. I was just trying to make a joke. I forgot, laughing is only permitted in the Campfire Forum.

How about some new broadheads. A broadhead sharpener. A broadhead wrench, camo face paint. String wax. A dozen arrows. An archery target. An arrow puller. Quiver.

Eel

Sorry about overreacting but it just pisses me off when people say stuff about me but don't even know me. I pay for almost all of the stuff I have by mowing yards in the summer and now I'm trying to find a part time job. I strongly dislike the spoiled kids I know and its just a huge insult to be called one.

Eel is right!

I forgot to mention Arctic Cat has a new 2011 1,000 cc Quad that'll probably rip the Forest up twice as fast as the 2010 models will!

LMMFAO: A Governors Tag is always a Nice Stocking Stuffer!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom