Hunting this weekend

mailman

Good luck to all my fellow Muzzy's this weekend. I'll be in the Valle Vidal where is everyone else goin.

Unit 50 first rifle. A friend was archery hunting in 50 but couldn't close the deal. He did give me some very good intel though. Tough unit, but we've got good vibes.

Good luck on your Vidal hunt.
Drew your same hunt 5 years ago.
Beautiful area to hunt.
Hope your have horses or good walking shoes.
I will be in 15 in about 8 days for muzzy hunt.
Please post pictures.
I will do the same if the gods are shining on me.
Best of luck to you .

have to wait till next weekend will be in 15 hope everybody has good luck this weekend show pics

Already home from unit 50!!! Shot a busted up 5x5 at 7:15 this morning. Pretty young and nothing huge, but it'll eat good. Time for a shower and butchering. Got a little snow up there last night after raining all day yesterday....the roads are CRAP.

Here ya go. Little guy that got his butt kicked by somebody. Up until 3 AM this morning cutting and vacuum bagging. Still have about 70 pounds of stuff to grind, but it's a good feeling to have the hunt behind me. My ex GF's son was hunting with me again (he killed a 5x5 last year). Had another 5x5 in his sights and a quad spooked it before he could get a shot off. Another 30 seconds and we would have had 2 on the ground!

5255005.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom