Hunts

S

ShedHunter3

Hey I'm starting college this fall at montana western and was wondering if there are any general hunts around dillon. I'm from Idaho so I don't know if there are only controlled hunts or what. Thanks

i go to school there to, and basically they are all open hunts and pretty damn good to, where in idaho are you from?

Ok sweet. I live about 60 miles from Idaho Falls. Me and my buddy are going to be going to Montana.

ya its all the huntin you can handle i work here at the dealership in town stop and bullshit when you role in. ask for cody

Hate to be a downer, but unless you have established residency in Montana prior to any hunting season open this year, you cannot hunt any big game seasons this year. You must reside in Montana for six months prior to any hunting season you wish to hunt in. mtmuley

Ya that sucks. But oh well I will just have to find someone to tag along with or something this year.

Actually that law has just been changed during the 2009 legislative session, if you are a non-resident attending college in MT. Just read it on page 3 of the July/Aug issue of MT Outdoors.

"Non-residents attending college in MT and residents of MT attending college out of sate can purchase big game licenses at resident price (SB 185)."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom