huntsonora???

B

bobcatbess

hunt

I'M RECIEVING ANYWHERE FROM 2 TO 10 VIRUS INFECTED MESSAGES FROM YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS A DAY!!!

THE VIRUS W32/Bagle.bd@MM JUST KEEPS SHOWING UP!!!

YOU GOT SOME JOKER MESSIN WITH YOU OR WHAT???

IF YOU CAN START SENDING THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE I'D APPRECIATE IT???

HELL,THE WIFE THINKS huntsonora IS ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHAT WILL BE NEXT???

Bobcat,

As I have replied to your emails, I have no idea what is going on but I assure you that I have not sent you any emails. It might be that you have some sort of spyware or something in your system. Maybe its me, I dont know. I really have no idea what is going on. If anybody has any information on this maybe they can let us both know.

THE ONLY huntsonora NOT SENDING BOBCAT EMAILS

Bobcat/Drummond,

Check out this link. If I read the page correctly they have a tool you can download that will scan your system and remove the virus if present.

http://hq.mcafeeasap.com/dispVirus.asp?virus_k=129511

Sounds like Drummond may have a virus, however, as the link says, the virus forges the from address so it may not be from Drum but someone who has his and your address on their system. Probably doesn't narrow it down very much.

Good luck and happy virus hunting.

Doug

Drummond, what kind of connection do you have? If you have a connection that you are always connected than your computer could be hosting the virus and you would never know that it was sending emails to everybody in your address book. These hackers are getting very clever these days.

I am running on a cable modem so I am always connected. So I got an old computer from work and made it my firewall. And I can keep an eye on all traffic coming in and out. And I can lock the ports that the virus's use. Not completely safe but sure helps.

Bobcatbess is not in my address book. To be honest I dont even know his email address.

Any ideas?

Drum

Someone with your address in their book has an infected computer and is sending out the viruses with Drum as the return address instead of their own. I get the same crap but from someone else.
It makes me wonder if this internet stuff is worth the hassle.

Get a Mac and you won't have to worry about viruses. It's that damn windows software. They love the viruses because then they make more money selling new software and antivirus software. Multi-Billion dollar scam.

You are right. I switched to Linux at the beginning of the year and have no problems. My wife still uses Windows and about every couple months I have to go in and spend a couple hours cleaning everything up. Even with a firewall. If she loads it then the firewall doesn't do much good. I started out with a mac and would prefer to only use them. It is just too hard to get good software for them. Definately more user friendly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom