Hurry and place your votes

fullthrottle

Very Active Member
That’s the message from the DNC, hurry as fast as you can and vote before Trump mops the floor with Biden. Great message Dems, don’t let voters hear, observe, and make that decision on our own. Just keep feeding the country with your lies and deceit. I believe there actions speak for themselves, if you actually open your mind and see through the smoke and mirrors.

I agree, the Dems want you to hurry and vote before any debates. They want you to go back to failed policies of Obama and Biden, then speed our future on free everything, the new green deal, open borders, defund police and get rid of ICE. Kill babies, but then let murders and rapist out of jail because of covid. I can't even imagine OUR country controlled over these extreme left individuals.

Pretty obvious that they are pushing for early votes before the first debate. I will definitely be watching that one. Wonder if old Jill will be allowed to stand next to Joe to pull his strings.

As one of the few that watched last nights dem convention - one thing is painfully clear, they sure have a dark view of America.

They offered almost zero policy unless you consider identity politics, everyone is a racist & orange man bad, to be governing policies

Vote early & vote often is their best hope

Their viewership is down 28% from 2016. You're welcome. No need to watch because I know what they are lying about.

Pretty obvious that they are pushing for early votes before the first debate. I will definitely be watching that one. Wonder if old Jill will be allowed to stand next to Joe to pull his strings.
Pretty sad she has answered more questions than Joe. Non scripted questions with no teleprompters.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom