HURRY, FELLAS, LET'S VOTE, I AM OFF TO ROME!

B

bigandtasty

Fri Feb 13 2009 09:18:52 ET

Rep. John Culberson, TX claims the "stimulus" bill must be urgently voted on today -- because Speaker Nancy Pelosi is leaving at 6:00 PM for an 8 day trip to Europe!

Culberson made the charge on Houston's KSEV radio.

Pelosi is hoping to lead a delegation to Europe; there's a meeting with the Pope and an award from an Italian legislative group.

Calls to Pelosi's spokesman went unreturned.

In the rushing, Democrats have now broken their promise to have the public see the $790 billion bill for 48 hours before any vote.

Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) predicted that none of his Senate colleagues would 'have the chance' to read the entire final version of the 1,071-page bill before it comes up for a final vote.

Developing...

source - www.drudgereport.com

Kind of reminds me of when we had to bomb Iraq TODAY because Saddam was 13 hours from having his finger on the nuclear missle buttons aimed at Israel, the US and every orphanage in the northern hemisphere.

When you have a big farse to sell you sell it hard and you sell it fast, the dems learned how to get things done by example.

" the dems learned how to get things done by emapmle"

##### the democrats have been donig that long befor the rupublicans started.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-13-09 AT 11:46AM (MST)[p]"I'm the decider and I decide what's best"

Watching C-SPAN, the house is debating the bill, three minutes ago the minority leader took the mic.

"Our economy is in trouble, we need to do something and we need to do it NOW!"

John Boehner, minority leader

I don't know why any of this surprises anybody. They are going to pass this "stimulus" Bill without reading it. The same cast of characters passed the Patriot Act without reading it. Nothing is really stimulating in the act just as nothing was really Patriotic in the Patriot Act.

We, the people, are getting the government we deserve. None of this should come as a shock.

Nemont

House just passed the stimulus bill, NO republican support, not one vote. . .

Why would they need Republican Support? The Dems own the House. I don't think the Republicans have much interest in supporting this legislation. Time will tell which position was correct.

Nemont

The dems won due to republican incompetence, that makes them the decider now. Obama wanted bipartisan support, he didn't need it.

This thing looks like a big joke, just like Bush and McCain's the bank bailout looks like a big joke, Obama may not have bipartisan support but stupidity is a bipartisan effort.

Congress reminds me of my daughter heading for the mall on pay day!

Most of the Dems spent the last 8 years preaching fiscal responsibility, crying about the budget defecit, warning about the national debt, Bush spending like a drunken sailor......

LMAO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom