Hush Money

I would not agree to the dog owners demand of a "non lethal policy involving dog". You might as well agree to a non lethal policy involving criminals that are armed. Both could be as dangerous to a officer in the future.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jul-30-14 AT 10:32AM (MST)[p]Check that Eel - it was $10,000!!!

For a freaking dog!!

But now - because he rejected it and lipped off on Facebook - they aren't giving him a damn dime!!

GOOD FOR SLPD!!

http://kutv.com/news/top-stories/stories/vid_12896.shtml

Hope he learned his lesson - never miss a perfectly good opportunity to just KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

I would say he let his mouth overload his a$$ and now will regret it because SLPD told him to take a flying leap and no further settlement being offered.

RELH

Now he wants to use the money to build a memorial for his dog?

I knew he was an a-hole to begin with, now I can tack on blubbering idiot.

Eel

One fact being reiterated in this story doesn't make sense to me. They say his Weimaraner weighed 110 pounds.
I have never owned one but have been around several and they seem like 65-70 pound dogs to me.
To the people who have owned one: do they really get that big? It seems to me that the SLC PD and the media are blowing his size out of proportion. (Not that size is everything, I have known some 40 pound blue heelers that would rip a new a$$hole in anyone they didn't like.)

110lbs for a 2 year old dog?!?! C'mon man

Look at it this way, I've got a 6 year old English
Setter female that would have licked the cop to
Death.

My male Setter on the other hand is about 80 lbs
And would have ripped this cop a new @$$hole!!

It's not about the dog, never has been. It's about
An imbecile of a soon to be fired cop that put his
Own dumb ass in a position he didn't have the mental
Capacity to deal with.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Hush Money?

Or?

Hush Puppy Money?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hush, kitty!!

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

wiley w. +1 ,, how much for roy to shut up./? dogs. fights you you name it , hell he will tell you whats right.!!

elkun - You buy me a Bookcliffs landowner elk tag and you will never hear from me again!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

27.2 of the 110 lbs was lead, the pig however was much lighter after they cleaned the ##### out of his pants, the ##### between his ears however is most likely still firmly implanted...

>Roy, at least you do not
>come cheap. Keep holding out
>for that tag.
>
>
>
>
> RELH
>
HA HA - Nope - there ain't enough money in all of Myton for elkun to shut me up.

Besides, he is the only one I bother.

HOOK 'EM!

Roy said ...." You buy me a Bookcliffs landowner elk tag and you will never hear from me again!"

That's pretty tempting. Maybe we could get a collection pot.....

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-14 AT 11:42AM (MST)[p]Well - I will take the donation of a tag with collected resources for sure (might even take you a long as a camp cook Eel), but I will only shut up if elkun himself buys the tag with his own money.

;-)

HOOK 'EM!

I'd let the SLC police shoot my dog for $10,000

2311idiot.jpg

They could shoot all my dogs for $10000.

I would have kept my mouth shut, take the money and buy another dog for them to shoot.

eelgrass, when you go on that elk hunt don't let roy take his pet sheep, saying its an elk decoy!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom