Huskema

B

Bulova

I have been reading the blogs on the huskema vs the nightforce scope. I have personally seen and used these two scopes and I will be honest with you there is a lot of scopes that are way better than the huskema. Everyone is getting caught up with the best of the west and they only promote one thing. I would dare bet that anyone out there will agree with me there are a lot of great scopes that you can use without having to use any turrets for example the Swarovski BR reticle will cover your needs out to 800 yards and there is no worrying about dials etc.. Leupold and even Zeiss will do the same thing. If you do want to shoot at any further distances I personally would go with the Leupold Mark 4 the price factor one main reason and second they simply work!!!!!!!!!!

I am a long time reader and first time blogger to this site but i can't keep quiet anymore about these cheap huskema scopes they are a gimic scope, the glass sucks they are a cheap scope that is over priced for what they really are. The best of the west guys do make them look good with there one shot kills(that everyone knows they edit the first five shots). I agree with Bulova there are a lot better scopes for long range shooting than the huskacrap. I have personal shot the huskacrap nightforce, swarovski, and leupold, and the latter three are far better then the huskcrap.

I totally agree with you guys. I have no experience with the huskewhat scope but can tell by their marketing scheme that the scope isn't very good. I however have always been told that the schmidt and bender PM scopes are the absolute best. I personally won't touch one of these scopes for $3500 since a nightforce does everything I need. I am always up for a suggestion if there is a good argument to back the purchase, and huskemawhat has a horrible argument to back their scope. I will disagree on the swarovski and leupold however. I have had over 8 different leupolds from vxII's to IV's fail on my 50 bmg. 3 different swaros failed also. i had great success with burris blackdiamonds and zeiss conquests on my 50. Anyone else had sub moa consistent groups past a 1000 yds with any other scope on a 50? i would like to hear.

4918bc530d0e7097.jpg

Stinkystomper, I could never like the turrets on the Black Diamond. They just didn't feel as decisive as the Mark IV or the NXS. Plus if memory serves correctly aren't they 1/8" adjustments instead of 1/4"? The glass was good though.

>I have no experience with the huskewhat scope but can tell by >their marketing scheme that the scope isn't very good.

For someone that has no experience with huskamaw, I'm not sure you have much credibilty giving them a review....good or bad. Not sure what marketing schemes have to do with the quality of a scope.So I guess we are now judging the quality of scopes based on the marketing.That is kind of wierd!

You have made a good case against the swaro's and leupold because you have used them. If you want to add credibility to your reviews I think you need to have some experience with the huskamaws which you do not.

Please tell me this aint going to turn into another 90+ thread.

I didnt read the big post below on this subject but.My leupold L.R craped out on me this summer, hell i thought leups were bullet proof! it got so bad after 5 dial in's i would have to site it in again. my research turned up that this is very common with lueps, the springs they use will not take the constant adjustment, i was a told if a guy is useing leups to dial in, sooner or later they will crap out. i was told the leup can be just as dependable as the nightforce, if i send it to Cecil Tucker and have him re-spring it.(this will void the luep warrenty) i will do this and put it on my 7mm.

that said the gun it crapped out on is about shot out any way,its a 30-378, think i'll have kreiger make it a 338-378 and it will wear a N.F from now on!

btw, stinkey, i am one of the dummy's that has been useing custom cut turrets, so i may be sendin you some p.m's when i get this gun done, to help get this dummy up to speed! it wont be to soon, it will probley spend a few months at kreiger and another 8 monthes waiting for Mcmillan to cut a stock.(them guys really do need a surplus ready to order!)

I dont wanna hi-jack this thread to bad, but maybe others are interested,

stinky, do you use a picatinny rail for your base? i am makeing an order and want to start gettin parts for my new build, i will want to mount an angle meter, is the rail the best platform? i have been usin E.A.W's from germany, a sweet mount available from new england custom guns, but they run about 400$, a rail would be much cheaper!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom