Hybrid buck

betterlucky

Here are some pics of my buddy's first archery buck and first buck ever, He killed this FREAK HYBRID, AWESOME job Shaun, this will be tough to top!!!
4622shauns_deer_029.jpg

Too bad he didn't have it mounted lifesize. A shoulder mount will just look like a muley.
ps. years ago I put a stalk on one just like that. I got with 5 yards but couldn't see him. I knew I was right on top of him and I kept still, searching with my eyes only. The wind swirled and he busted from the tall dry grass just 5 yards away.
I was bowhunting, no shot.

I don't think that is a hybrid. Just an oddball muley.
If you look at the tarsal glands, they are very small like a mule deer. Whitetails will be 3" or more, Muleys 1" or less. Hybrid deer somewhere in between.
Ed

Call the G & F and they will have the main game biologist authenticate it for you. That is a hybrid. One of my buddies shot one a few years ago.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Oh I almost forgot, look on the AZ G & F website at the photos on the left hand side. There is a couple of pics of a hybrid dead head.

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom