I am stoked

John_The_Bastard

Its a day to rest and the dove opener is tomorrow. I just returned from shopping for nonperishables for a cow hunt with cowtag and blacksheep. We will camp in unit 61 and harvest some meat and enjoy Muzzy season and visit with some locals. The Bulls will be bugling and we will enjoy the sights, smells and sounds.Tonight there is a race. I have a wild turkey breast simmering in onions and celery and have some Amish noodles to add about suppertime. Our priests sermon this morning concerned understanding what makes us happy. I will visit my sons and grandchildren tomorrow after the hunt. I think I could have skipped church this morning. What do you think!
J_T_B

Life is good, you old Bastard!:)

Seriously, have a great fall! I'm stoked for my upcoming hunts too!

Eel

I pray you don't end up depressed....

6372image.jpg

Good Luck John,cowtag & Blacksheep!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom