I believe Putin

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
I thought we needed a new thread. Have at it boys.

'So many lies': Trump attacks McCabe over explosive CBS interview

Ex-FBI deputy director discusses Comey firing and Russia linksThe Threat review: FBI memoir takes aim at ?mob boss? Trump

Martin Pengelly?and?Erin Durkin?in New York

Mon 18 Feb 2019?12.20?ESTFirst published on Mon 18 Feb 2019?08.59?EST

Donald Trump returned to the attack against Andrew McCabe on Monday, in response to an?interview?in which the former deputy FBI director discussed his new book and made claims damaging to the president.

'I believe Putin': Trump dismissed US advice on North Korea threat, says McCabe.

In the interview,?broadcast by CBS 60 Minutes?on Sunday night, McCabe addressed, among other matters:

How the deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein was told by Trump to write a memo justifying the?firing of FBI director James Comey in May 2017

How, following the firing of Comey, McCabe ordered investigations of whether it was done to impede the investigation of Russian election interference and whether Trump was acting on behalf of the Russian government

How he believes that is why?he himself was fired

Discussions about whether Trump could be removed from office under the 25th amendment

Discussions about whether Rosenstein should wear a wire to record the president

How Trump ignored US intelligence advice on North Korea?s nuclear capability and said: ?I don't care. I believe Putin?

Trump?attacked McCabe on Twitter on Thursday, when CBS released excerpts of the interview, and again on Sunday night, when it was broadcast in full. Before dawn on the President's Day holiday, he returned to the offensive.

Read the rest here...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sou...aw2y9YCVauBUH8L2VLT5WNGb&ust=1550597409118933

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trump believed Putin!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my!!!!! There's your smoking gun!!!! Hang him high!!!!

Meanwhile in Realville..... North Korea isn't launching missiles anymore. Maybe we should have just given little Kim more money like everyone else did.

So, McCabe was fired for lying, even the IG concluded that so what a good attorney does is show that the witness isn't credible because he is a liar. However, I happen to believe that he isn't lying about Rosenstein wearing a wire and how there was discussions about the 25th amendment. So I guess right now it looks good for Rosenstein that McCabe is a known liar but in the court of public opinion, I think most reasonable people believe that Rosenstein is lying too. Either way the FBI is a corrupt bureaucracy that needs to have its house cleaned and I hope that Barr appoints a second SC to look into how top FBI officials tried to unseat a duly elected president.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom