I-Bonds

grizzly

Long Time Member
It could be a great time to buy I-Bonds if you've got cash sitting around and losing value to inflation.

Buy in the next few days and you'd be expected to earn 8.54% on your money for the next year. I'm not giving financial advice, so here's an article that explains more details...

Hedging on inflation is probably a pretty good investment right now. Hopefully in about two years these are not as profitable of an initial investment. That will mean the rest of the economy is doing better

Such low returns.

These are the times Millionaires are made!

Buy STOCKS! Everybody is selling, buy them CHEAP! The vast majority of stocks are going to rise again. Funny, most people buy high when there’s lot of buzz around something and then sell low when there’s a lot of buzz about something.

Such low returns.

These are the times Millionaires are made!

Buy STOCKS! Everybody is selling, buy them CHEAP! The vast majority of stocks are going to rise again. Funny, most people buy high when there’s lot of buzz around something and then sell low when there’s a lot of buzz about something.
Absolutely, best way to beat inflation is a good stock with dividends. Exxon, EOG, Energy Transfer, Enterprise, etc. The dividend needs to mostly cover the inflation, the rise of the stock is just a bonus. If you don't want energy stocks try CVS, BASF, Bayer, something with a chemical/pharmaceutical or potentially agricultural exposure. Inflation is currently eating all of that 8.5% on the bonds.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom