I can see it all now!

C

ClorideRUS

Shed antlers: Shed antlers and horns in the Northern Region general buck deer boundary may not be picked up February 1 ? April 30, 2007. All other regions have a year ? round shed antler and horn collecting season.

I can see it all now:

5:30am, 05/01/2007. Thousands of eager shed hunters gather at the Altamont Diner in anticipation of the opening of the annual Utah shed hunt. While discussing strategy and potential routes someone performed unauthorized tune ? ups on several off road vehicles. The identity of the tune ? up artist is unknown at this time, however several bobcat tracks were seen in the vicinity.

Shed hunters need to be aware of several addendums to the new shed hunting law.

A) Sheds must be 5 point or better. (no rags). Small sheds must be allowed to mature.
B) All sheds must be ?points up? It is illegal to pick up sheds that are points down. They?re too hard to see anyway.
C) If you encounter a live animal while shed hunting, you must apologize to the animal and leave the area immediately.
D) If you feel you have violated any shed hunting laws, you must surrender your finds to ClorideRUS.

This whole shed hunting season just cracks me up.

RUS

LAST EDITED ON Apr-27-07 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]Don't Forget!! The deadline to put in for the 2008 shed hunting season is coming up in the next few months. You can fill the application out online or send your check or money to the DWR. Same bonus point rules apply...

*Almost forgot...there will be a bag limit of 3 matching antler sets per year for deer, two sets max for elk. Also, do not forget that next year will be the first year that you can apply for the shed hunting "Sportsmans" permit. This allows you to hunt sheds year round on public land. We will also be auctioning off a "governors shed hunting permit" this year as well. This new program is expected to raise alot of money for wildlife habitat.... Good luck on the draw!!

Does anyone know a real good shed hunting guide? I'm looking for 200+ deer sheds or 400+ elk sheds. Willing to pay the trophy fee! I might have to discount if the guide has sit on the sheds for 2 months or more. Bleaching is not acceptable. Own my own chopper, transportation not an issue. I want this hunt to be "pure". No wheeler tracks in the area, no booger eat'n morons trying to get in photo op....

Call me, "RUS GOT BUCKS"! at 900-555-2929. (that's my lawyer in the Bahamas)

RUS

WELL!!!

IT MIGHT CRACK YOU UP!!!

BUT THINK ABOUT IT!!!

THERE WILL BE SEVERAL SHED SEASON AREAS BEFORE LONG!!!

INCLUDING THE SOUTHERN REGION!!!

AND NO,I DON'T WANT TO HEAR HOW YOU'LL BREAK THE LAWS!!!

THERE WILL BE A LICENSE & LICENSE FEE WORKED IN A ROUND A BOUT WAY!!!

AND REMEMBER!!!

THE IDENTITY OF THE TUNE-UP ARTIST HAS ALWAYS BEEN KNOWN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat TRYING TO GET AN ESTIMATE OF HOW MANY SHED HUNTERS WILL SHOW ON OPENING DAY,MIGHT BE LIKE OPENING DAY ON STRAWBERRY 30 YEARS AGO!!!

OH! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! SOMETIMES I THINK WE ALL TAKE OURSELVES WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. JUST HAVE FUN WITH THIS. IT'S SO DUMB IT DOESN'T DESERVE SERIOUS DEBATE.

sorry! rus.

didn't mean to offend. <smile>

EASY RUS!!!

YOU TOOK ME SERIOUS!!!

HOOK,LINE & SINKER WITH A SET OF THE HOOK,LOL!!!

YOU AIN'T NEVER OFFENDED ME!!!

JUST THOUGHT I'D STIR YOU A LITTLE WHEN I MENTIONED THE "SOUTHERN SHED SEASON"!!!

EASY RUS!!!

OR I'LL SET YOU UP WITH A ALTAMONT CALLENDAR GIRL!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!

I DO BELIEVE BEFORE LONG THERE WILL BE A SHED SEASON STATEWIDE!!!

NEVER SAID I AGREE WITH IT!!!

ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CAN'T BE ENFORCED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat HOPEING RUS HAS GOT A BEER HANDY,OPEN,DRINK & RELAX,(REPEAT IF NECCESSARY!!!)JUST RAZZING YOU A BIT!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom