I can't believe it

silverlake176

I can't believe our country is goint to vote in a man that has connections to people like Bill Ayres and Rev. Wright instead of a man that fought for his country, a war hero and one that has the scars to prove it. What really shocks me is that 9/11 did not happen that many years ago, but is seems like we all have forgot about it. I just really feel bad for McCain for everythig that he has done to this country.

You can't? most saw this shite comeing a mile away..........Held out hope that decent folks still outnumbered the whack jobs.....but reality slapped me in the head a few months back.....Our country resembles now...and will resemble even more soon, a third world country.....just what the dems, leftys, enviros, homos, and the rest of the degenerates want.

Since we all live in a GLOBAL community.......

lmao...........nah there's plenty of work right here....just watch...the media will be telling you so pretty quick! now that they got thier boy in there.....get ready for huge rays of sunshine pumped right up your lilly white ass!

Huntindude, you must be one of those people that have to see it to believe it. Well believe this, if you love the outdoor lifestyle as much as I do you are not going to like whats coming. You will see.

your right Silverlake, he belonged to the wrong party, I guess too many Americans remember classy acts like swiftboating John Kerry, and the stupid Limbaugh Al Gore skits, many on this site are of the far right, blame them

Just what is Obama going to do? he unlike Bush doesn't want to sell off the public land and I doubt very much he'll stop next years tag draws. then he's got the 2nd amendment to get around to get our guns, I'm not an Obama fan but I'm less of a McSame fan. I'll look in the morning but I don't expect to see the sky falling.

Azoutback explain yourself please, I think its going to get better, the economy should do better that should help habitat, and I don't think we will see any more bills to sell off public lands for a while, a good spanking is what the far right needed

It's pretty sad when you get elected President and your main qualification is being black.

All he had to do to win is not be a republican. blacks only make up 13.4% of the population and most of them don't get around to voting so it's hard to blame a thumping like this on race.

I dont post on the political forum much, and the outcome of the election makes me feel sick. I hope things turn out better than i think but with all do respect to yall saying he cant change the 2nd......ammo aint in the second ammendment and guns aint useful without it, he voted many times against rounds that are simply a hunting round but because it can penetrate class 1 armor.....hell a 30-30 corelok can do that.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

All these youngsters that voted dont undertand the blood that was shed on forigen soil.They think its a hip-hop party thats sad.Im self suficiant.I will survive

It is the economy stupid. As GH Bush learned. Look at your 401 ks and IRAs. The stock marker is no better today than 8 years ago and who was in charge for 6 of those years. Maybe the Forest service won't be shutting off many of the roads they want to close. Hopefully there will be no other efforts to sell off the public lands.

remember who the president was on 9/11

blood was shed and who sent our soldiers there. where are the WMDS? 80% of the country says we made a mistake going there. Bring em home.

You are an ignorant dumbass.

48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I love sore losers.

Iraq is a stupid mistake and Afghanistan and Pakistan are a mess, Bin Laden is still roaming around and you have the nerve to say Obama will screw it up? that's rich, you've failed but Obama might fail so let's trash the new president. you guys are what makes Obama's landside the most fun.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom