I can't hear my brass hit the floor

projp

Every show I see now has the unmistakable sound of the expended brass tinkling when it hits the floor. This sounds cool but I must be doing something wrong because I can't hear it when I shoot.
Maybe it has something to do with me shooting the first 25 years without hearing protection.

Tonight on Blue Bloods Frank lets his son Jamie shoot his revolver. If you listen close you can hear Jamie's last two shots from the revolver tinkle to the floor. I personally wouldn't dare shoot a revolver that is so loose that pukes half of the empties automatically.

Typical T.V. show. The director does not know that a revolver will not eject the brass upon firing to hit the floor, like a semi auto, and had the sound effect editing into the scrip to make it more authentic. Don't you just love those T.V. shows.

RELH

I like how the bullets ricochet off of dirt, wood, just about anything.

97172deliverancebanjo.jpg

The SAD Part is:

Is How Many of these LIBERAL KNOW NOTHINGS will SUCK this BS In & Believe it!

The Director is one Smart SOB!

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Or when the camera is pointed directly down the barrel of the revolver and the viewer can clearly see that there are no bullets in cylinder.....well the educated viewer knows that there are no bullets in the cylinder.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Oh yes that's annoying as h*ll.

How about any basketball game on TV?? Squeaky shoes THE WHOLE GAME long.. SO so funny. The last time I heard a squeak on a court was when a red squirrel snuck into the gym back in high school.

LAST EDITED ON May-01-18 AT 00:08AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-01-18 AT 00:04?AM (MST)

I love the "cop" shows where the cops and bad guys have high capacity mags/pistols, automatic weapons and seemingly hundreds of shots are taken by both sides, yet few hits, no signs of any damage, whether intended or collateral! (Oh, and thinking they ALL desperately need RANGE time!) LOL! ;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom