I Challenge Elk

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
Dear Mr. Elk

You are known for Music and Hot Ladies + being Sharp Witted {Highly Smart} and Loyal to your Friends. That's why I challenge you to post A BETTER SONG for today's world and it blending back into OUR Past (+Feelings & Enjoyment).

Hear'z Mye C'onge:

Love Yah Elk
Jagerdad :)
Saddle Up Cowboy Elk...Cowboy Up :)

I will double down upon what once was, Pure Enjoyment of Gomer Pyle USMC TV show's. It was many years later that I learned his Voice was far different in a singing manner.

Far many years later I learned he was dead and has been gay. I cared not about gay anything. He had given me so much joy in former years. I suppose as we get older, we allow things down in the weeds to certainly not matter. Once Elder we seek peace and the future of our Town, Friends, Children and the direction you may guide any one of them before you pass. Its not about Power, its always about: LOVE.

In many ways, we are all US Marines.

Homer, toss any negative spear you desire. Just keep such powerful weapons away from the Honda Trail 90 please :)

Jagerdad :)

Well JAG!

I Can't Out-do Your Songs/Video's!

I Grew up watching Gomer Pyle!

Then Later when I Heard He'd come out of the Closet it kinda Hurt!

But of Course that was alot of years ago,Now Days they BRAGG about it!

I Like this Song!

It's Amazing any of us are still here today,because it was a Different World!:D

Last edited:
Elk, I withdraw my challenge. You Sir have the rythm , soles , and Humanities of a Grand Master.....if there were such a title.

The last video made me remember so many people and children I hugged whilst in uniform. Hug's are the best medicine in terrible times.

Jagerdad

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom