I could fix illegal immigration for free overnight.

AspenAdventures

Very Active Member
One word

Everify

When I was a contractor I was the first in the state of Utah to use the system. If the United States government would force every business and every person to use this if they hire someone then it would stop illegals in its tracks. I loved using the system. One reason I got out of contracting was because if I used the system by became Uncompetitive on bidding. I was hiring local white boys to do the work. They didn't want to show up. It was so surprising to me how many illegal aliens there were. A few of my existing employees I had to let go because I found out they were illegal.

It was such a great system. The state of Utah almost made it worthwhile win they said if you don't use the system you get charged $20,000 if you have somebody working for you that has not been put through the system.

Most of you won't even know what E-Verify is. It is fantastic. It would solve the illegal alien problem overnight. If they can't find work here even as a maid then they would be pushed out of the country and unable to make any money. If they can't make money then they go home.

Any person in the United States caught employing or paying another person that has not been a verified should be fined $20,000 and serve 30 days in jail. If that was the case then all of the illegal aliens would go home tomorrow.

Yeah you are brilliant with coming up with E Verify on your very own. Too bad the Republican House couldn't get it through the chamber.

https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article213791734.html

Quote:
Farm groups strongly opposed the defeated employee verification system. Those groups represent huge swaths of the Central Valley districts of House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-California, and Rep. Jeff Denham, R-California, who have been leading immigration efforts in the House.

The now-defeated plan on e-verify, which was combined with a visa for agricultural workers, had mixed support among agricultural groups. All opposed e-verify, but the language of the agriculture worker visa appeased some groups. Others did not support it because it still include a so-called "touchback" provision, which would make currently undocumented workers leave the U.S. to apply.

Remember it always comes back to a Californian, whether Republican or Democrat, who works to defeat common sense solutions.

Nemont

Hey look cutie pants. I obviously wasn?t saying I invented it. What I am saying is that it is the single solution we need. The only reason it's not going forward is big business Doesn?t want it.

I never said it would pass the house. I never said each state would do it. In fact I'm sure they will make it against the law in California. But what we are to do is make their federal funding go away if they don't use the E-Verify system. Every state should have to abide by the system.

What I am saying is there are some really good commonsense solutions to the problem. Modern technology like the E-Verify system has made it so we really don't need a wall. We don't need anything but to use the already made system. It is already out there. All we need to do is pass a law that everyone in the United States that does any sort of work at all must use the system. Once that's done ....no illegals anymore.

$20,000 if you don't use it and a 30 day prison sentence.

If they would just pass a law saying that all federal projects or any state project that had federal money must have every employee using the system then it would get rid of a lot of problems. I am usually on the side of big business or just any business. But in this case it seems the lobbyists are only pushing to get rid of the system. And the Democrats don't want it either. America does not want to solve the illegal immigration problem. If they did there's a simple solution and it will cost nothing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom