"I DO NOT PARTAKE IN SINS OF THE FLESH!!!!"

NUNYA

I guess according to an un-named source since I left my previous wife I have fell into a moral decline. I am curious as to who was starting these rumors. Lets look at the facts. My guesses are as follows.
1. Hound Dawg. We have all seen what that dog will trash on and he is looking to take some heat off his self.
2. BUCKSPY. Just because I put his socks on by accident when I was over at his place while he was hunting.
3. B_F_E: He is still mad about me hittin on his wife at the family reunion.
4: fishon: He is trying to make me into the bad guy ever since I saw him coming out of the liquor store in Spanish Fork.
5: fishon: Because my lab is better lookin than his wife.
6:SFW: Because I didnt have enought money for dues after I got back from Ely.
7:Cass: Because I left with his girlfriend after the party.
8: The guys at the hardware store after I asked for some foam padding to put between the head board and the wall.

I dont know who is starting these rumors. Even though they may or may not be true, unless you have caught me in the sack with your wife, girlfriend,daughter,sister,aunt or mother please refrain from spreading these rumors that have no merit!!!
NUNYA

P.s. Have a good weekend everyone and good huntin! I'm heading to unit 10 to do a little scouting.Later....

All that's OK....just as long as know one accuses you of drinking. :) LOL!

So that was your headboard that was banging! I thought we had been invaded by a giant woodpecker! Much more quiet with the foam. Thanks we can get some sleep now.

>All that's OK....just as long as
>know one accuses you of
>drinking. :) LOL!

ROFL

-DallanC

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-04 AT 03:50PM (MST)[p]Yeah Nunya, your probably going straight to hell anyways,
& beings your doomed, when they give you the ol' pact with the devil option, don't get stupid stuff like fame or wealth, choose knowing the where-abouts of any & all wall hangers, then share some info with Cass & I.

Notice my # of posts }>

LMAO, that is one funny post! B_F_E came in at just the right time for this post also, thats great!

Michael

I think you have been taking part in too many sins of the flesh. You're going blind and you have hair growing on the palms of your hands. Pure evil man.

OK, does someone want to tell me what the hell is going on over here? I got three emails last week telling me "Fishon is accusing you of spreading rumors about him drinking." I guess I don't know where the thread is but this one apparently is making reference to that.

A couple of things come to mind...

1 - Wouldn't even know Fishon if I saw him. Closest I can come is a couple of guys I know say they know him. He could be stealing beer out of my cooler and I wouldn't know he was Fishon.

2 - Apparently he was never able to figure out my beef was with the SFW, and it just happened he was their most vocal disciple. Once he left the group, I figured he was on my side of the fence now and I would have bought him a drink. I guess I didn't realize Prohibition was back in effect.

3 - And finally, this morning I sat down and made a list of things that were important to me, things that mattered, things I cared about, and pretty much anything that came to mind. I came up with a list of 2.7 million things on my mind and you know what? Neither Fishon nor the SFW even made the list.

If he believes I'm spreading rumors about him he really flatters himself to think he even crosses my mind, that he's even on my radar. I could care less if him or anyone else is drinking Sprite or straight Bourbon for breakfast.

I got bigger Fish to fry as the old saying goes.

And trust me, if I decided to spread rumors about Fishon or anyone else I can sure do a helluva lot better than just drinking. Fishon, you'll know if I decide to start a rumor cuz it won't have you sneaking out of Albertson's with a cold pack of Pabst. It'll be more like you being spotted wearing pink leotards in some compromising position with Segfried or Roy, or BOTH. I can do a helluva lot better than just drinking, I'm hurt you didn't give me more credit than that.

But you flatter yourself. My beef was with your group, had nothing to do with you. And speaking of, I wonder who has more to gain by smearing you... me or the organization you left on such bitter terms? Let me give you a hint... IT AIN'T ME!!

Not saying they did it. Just saying you might try THINKING this one through. 2.7 million items on my list... sorry bud, but you didn't make the list. Good luck with the cause.

It's 9:30am and I need a drink. I always wait til then cuz only alcoholics drink before 9:00am.

-Dawg

Hey Brent, do you mind if I use that line about drinking. I'm still rolling, that's great.

JJB

Dawg

Always good to get you off the porch and away from the whiskey. I to can not find the post I started last week, " I DO NOT DRINK"

I guess someone took it a little to personal and got it pulled off the internet. Hell the only person I took shots at was you and then you didn't even get to read it. I guess maybe now I am on a black list and anything I post gets pulled automatically.

Anyway, Someone has been telling people that I started drinking since I left my last employment, and that they have personally seen me doing it, I thought that it was kind of funny so I tried to make lite of it, (no pun intended). I really enjoyed the comments you use to make towards me and my former job and I have to admit I kinda miss them. Anyway I know your moonshine is getting warm and I apologize for that, wait you like it warm don't you? So i better let you go. Let me know when I can bring the 12 old lab over and play lion king with your hounds.

Hope all is well.

tony

LAST EDITED ON Sep-09-04 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]Oh, no sweat... I didn't get to read the post but I got about three different emails and all of them said about the same thing, "Fishon is making accusations at you and he sounds serious and genuinely pissed."

And just when I had decided you were finally on my side of the fence!! :) :) Sounds to me like you might have made some enemies when you left the Kingdom, uh I mean the SFW.

If rumors of you drinking are floating around perhaps I could loan you my bumper sticker "Sobriety is for Suckers".

It could be worse buddy. Look at KTC. He gets caught redhanded last week trying on a Little Bo Peep outfit in a novelty store, and I don't want to churn the rumor mill but he does live next to a sheep herder. I dunno... you tell me. ???

They are just rumors and nobody really cares or pays attention. The average SFW member isn't going to care if you are drinking or not. Most of these guys are too busy putting on their Wonder Woman outfits to go solicit oral sex from male prostitutes up in Ogden.

Besides, rehab is a pretty good place to meet women. Kevin met all three of his wives in alcohol rehab. Hey, I was meaning to ask you this for quite awhile.

I went and applied for your old job in that group cuz I finally became enlightened and realized that putting sheep on Timp would solve many of societies problems and probably drive the price of fuel back down as well. So anyway, I got apply for your old job and they inform me that Sodomy is a pre-requisite for that position. What the hell kind of operation are you guys running over there?

Good luck with those alcohol rumors, sorry I can't take credit for it this time. Well, gotta run and pick up my brother. I'm gonna go fishing and sit on the shore and drink Old Crow all day til I pass out. I'm taking my brother with me cuz only alcoholics drink alone.

FYI, the DWR decided I don't need a fishing license since my reel doesn't have any line and I never cast anything into the water. Looks like good drinking weather today, glad I got an early start.

Let me know if you ever need a partner cuz like I said bud, only a real lush drinks alone. ;-)

-Dawg

Hownddawg,

Why do you say these things? That wasn't a Little Bo Peep outfit. It was a kilt. I am Scottish. My Great-great father-in-law is Scottish. I was only running outside to put the Greek sheep back in the pen. No sins of the flesh or beastiality here. I cannot help it because your are too drunk to tell the difference between a Scottish kilt wearing sheep herder and Little Bo Peep.

Go drink some more Old Crow and single handedly work over MADD and leave my new group alone.;-) We are a sober 12 step program for wildlife rehabilitation.

Damn! If SFW is that stuffy about booze then I don't know if I will be attending the banquets. The only reason I joined was because I heard a rumor that Fishon rented a Budweiser truck full of free beer. You told me Dawg that this is what happens.

You told me Dawg that the best place to meet women was at the homes of the SFW membership on banquet night. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom