I DREW -- I DREW -- I DREW

ColoradoBob

Went down to the DOW office this morning because I've heard they had drawn sheep & goat tags last week. They checked my CID number & I DREW. I've got a ram tag for Unit 16, it's next to Wolf Creek Pass--- Pagosa Springs. Man I'm on cloud 9. CB

Congratulations CBob!
That is as exciting as news gets in my book!
The next several months will be filled with anticipation, and for sure it can not go fast enough, but enjoy every minute!
Good on you!

Congrats!! Enjoy the time between now and the hunt, the anticipation will be the best part!

Maybe some day I too will be able to post "I DREW A SHEEP TAG!!"

Congrats on the sheep permit! Enjoy every aspect of this experience. Hope you find an awesome ram!

Congrats man.. That is awesome..
I am jealous. Good luck on your hunt
Keep us posted

Congradulations, Beautiful country, had the tag 5 years ago and hunted with Lobo Outfitters. Good luck!

Good for you! When I read your post and you said Wolf Creek Pass it really brought back some good memories. That was the general area that I did my first western big game hunt on a deer/elk combo license wayback in 1980. We stayed in the campground in Pagosa Springs and did most of our hunting in the Chris Mountain area and it is absolutely gorgeous country out there. I hope you fill that tag with a monster!!!

Congrats! I hope you have a great time an kill a monster. I have spent a lot of time in the Pagosa Springs area since I first went there in 1981, although it has changed a lot with the development the mountains away from the town are still one of my favorite places to be. The only bad experience was 22 hours stranded at the top of the Pass back in the late 80's. Man I'm jealous.

Best of Luck.

Congrats Colorado Bob. I hope you find a mature ram and can close the deal.

Hiker

Proverbs 3:5-6

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom