I drew Utah bear!!!

257Tony

Long Time Member
I got my orientation packet in the mail today from the DNR. But they don't post the results until the 29th so I don't know if I drew the early or late hunt, I would assume the early hunt since it was my first choice and I have a whopping zero bonus points. It is the Nine mile Antrho-Range Creek hunt. THe funny thing is I had no real intention for applying, I just happened to be checking on my Deer/Elk apps when I noticed the bear apllication ended that day, so I thought "What the hey" Beginners luck I guess. Anybody have any experience with this area or know a good guide with dogs? Thanks in advance!!

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Congrats!! As for getting a good guide, piece of cake.

Just pick any guide in Utah and ask them, they'll tell you they're the best ever...

And then you're in business. A bear tag in your pocket, a couple grand lighter in the check book and riding around with the greatest bear hunter that ever lived. There might even be the answer to your prayers on this very site... It should be fun. Bear hunting is a hoot.

Hope you have a fun hunt and get a nice one. Congrats!!

Tony,

Way to go son.
What shoot'n-Iron you gonna use??

I say leave the .25 at home and load up
that .338.

Very Happy for you sir.

fyi
lrv

Thanks Larry,

I got the call from my outfitter last night, he says to be ready at a moments notice. They have seen some big ones in the last few days apparently. Getting very exited to put the hurt on a big Utah bruin!

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

257Tony,

Congrats on a great bear. I think I saw your video clip of your bear hunt. Let's see the pics of him up close.

CS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom