I got a phone call yesterday ?

madmoose

Drew a deer supertag. Pretty jacked about that.!!! Friend of mine drew in '12 and he just so happened to be standing next to me when i got the call. Pretty cool, and greatly appreciate the chance to use it to its upmost potential. Have faith in the system folks.

Congrats on your tag!!! so do you have any plans or ideas where your hunting first ? Please share your successful hunt pics and good luck on your journey.

I got that famous phone call in 2013. I enjoyed the planning and preparation and scouting as much as the hunt. Advice, you can't take enough pictures because when you have finished the season deer or no deer it all about the memories. snagpoint

"GPS means every man can have a $500 reason not to
ask for directions." Red Green

Idahomuleyman, i will! Thank you. Me being from north idaho, i will be more than likely heading south. 44,45,40,54. Looking forward to the adventure.
Snagpoint, my second hobby is photography, so pictures there will be ?

I would look into the late hunt in 73. There will be a few smokers showing up that time of year.

First congratulations.

Biggest issue with SH tag is "too many options".

You didn't ask for advice, but I'd note that you should focus on one area that is scoutable and not spread yourself too thin.

If you have a lot of time to hunt, all the better. Many of the best hunts are late and can't be scouted, though you can gather intel.

It's an amazing problem to have, so enjoy the experience.

Agreed... with what i already have planned, i will stick with being around 45. But if i dont pull the trigger, i would be a little lost on the better November hunts out there. With the talk of another mild winter (who knows). Hate to put to much faith in a snow push dependant unit..... i would say at this point i would love to hear folk opinions on what they deemed a hands down november hunt, regardless of weather, and if weather made it better.

I pulled a 45 tag and plan on being there the entire season. Shoot me a PM with your number and ill be glad to pass on what im seeing.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom