I got the email!

Yeah.... I thought it would be tonight that we got the emails.... Oh well. Just hoping the first backdoor hold true! ;)

First backdoor told me 23 Coues w/ Rifle (3rd choice),the second archery hunt in 15 for elk and Javi with the wife. Not too shabby, but not my best year.

Thats 3 for 9 this year... Was really hoping the wife snagged a oryx, speed goat or elk tag.

Wouldnt kill me if they redrew though, but i highly doubt it based on the facebook post the G&F put out.

Get a few $ and you can get a bride from the Phillipines and let them take your money. At least you get something in return. I know a guy thats done it twice. FOOL......BULL!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom