I guess it's official

W

Wlfdg

I know a lot of folks camp out and hunt from Mike Harris CG on Rt.33 east of Victor. The FS guys put up the grizzly "Proper Food Storage" signs today. So I guess that makes all the area east of and including Mike Harris CG official grizzly habitat. No more leaving coolers out unattended. The designated area is between the west side of Teton Pass and Mike Harris.

I have seen huge bear scat piles and claw marks on trees up to 8' off the ground near the camping areas all summer. I figured it was only a matter of time.

This is no surprise for those of us who live here.

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs

They have been at upper palisades for quite some time F&G allways gives you old information just like where the wolves are ect....

>They have been at upper palisades
>for quite some time F&G
>allways gives you old information
>just like where the wolves
>are ect....

I called the IF office to ask about possible game populations in a specific area. They told me "We have no idea what animals are where." Then I was directed to FS in Driggs. They didn't know either. They told me to call U.S. F&W. I called them a few times, left messages. Not one return phone call from any of their biologists.

What gives?

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom