I hate to see this...

jodog

Very Active Member
Well it's a sad day for America the weak, meak, freak, lib. dems. have taken the house, Nancy Palosie will be third in line to be president. With 300 million people in the US it is said that only 50 million people voted. How could a real American put these fools in office is beyond me, sad, sad, sad.

I just cant figure out how Hillary and Teddy Kennedy keep getting re-elected. They did it again last night. (Note to myself, never move to their states!)
Eric
deerline.gif

You do realize that part of those 300 million people are infants, toddlers, adolescents, etc. don't you? I heard there was a pretty good turnout.

Hey Polerbear, you are from washington state, right? I think that's the state that started the liberal movement with ban the bra, smoke a bowel, and go to evergreen "college."

I love it, kick them out the door and hit them in the back of the head with their bible on the way out. back to common sense for a while I hope.

Can only speak on NM, but going by what our numbers as for how many people live in the state of NM vs. who is registered is very sad. Too many friggin illegal immagrants!

I'm a conservative but I'll buck the trend as I think the election actually is a good solution.

I'm sorry to say that the current republican party has moved away from historical republican values... away from what *I* believe. Republican Family values leaders have been outed as homosexual youth loving lechers. Bush is spending money at an unbelievable rate yet that's the least of the damage hes caused IMO, the recent vote to allow him to suspend "Habeas Corpus" on a whim is just a step too far. Its not hard to imagine further steps that could suspend the right to free speech, the right to firearms or any of the other rights we are guaranteed in this country. We take them all as a whole, they are NOT multiple choice to be ignored when convenent.

Bush will become a lame duck for the next 2 years, policy wont change much as new law proposals will become gridlocked... but they wont erode our rights further on us, I hope.

The my values haven't changed, but I feel the republican party has shifted away from my beliefs. Very little of my beliefs parallel the democratic party... I guess I hope either the republicans get a serious wake up call over this and come back to their historical core beliefs *OR* we get a new third party based on those beliefs that actually has a shot at winning.

All I want in the future is a candiate that I truely *want* to vote for, rather than picking a "lesser of evils" candiate.

-DallanC

well huntindude,

We all know how you feel now. And why the hatred towards Bush. Hope one day you will change your mind about the Bible.

I and maybe some of the fellow MM members will pray for you tonight.

have a nice day.

30inchbuck,
Thanks for your prayers but I'm quite sure I don't need them. I don't hate Bush I've just been very unhappy with the job he's done and the way he's brought religion into politics, that's where the bible reference came from. granted religion does nothing for me and I want it kept out of my government but other than that I have no gripe with the bible nor do I have the right to. I'm sure you wouldn't like anyone jamming the koran down your throat and I don't want any of it crammed down mine. separation of church and state is all I ask and yesterday will give us that for a while anyway.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom