I hate wolves

adamsoa

I am not a wolf fan. I am also disappointed about the regulations saying that I cant shoot a wolf to defend my dog. I love my pup and often take him out hiking with me. He is not a hound just a great bird dog/hang out dog. Lord help any wolves that attack him in my presence. I'm sure that I wouldnt sit back and say too bad for him a wolf's got to eat.

http://www.subletteexaminer.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=1319&page=72.

>I am not a wolf fan.
> I am also disappointed
>about the regulations saying that
>I cant shoot a wolf
>to defend my dog.
>I love my pup and
>often take him out hiking
>with me. He is
>not a hound just a
>great bird dog/hang out dog.
> Lord help any wolves
>that attack him in my
>presence. I'm sure that
>I wouldnt sit back and
>say too bad for him
>a wolf's got to eat.
>
>
>http://www.subletteexaminer.com/v2_news_articles.php?heading=0&story_id=1319&page=72.

ha!! you can bet i'd shoot the wolf that was attacking, and the 5 that were watching it happen! , and walk away as if nothing ever happened...............

If that outfitter-dog owner had been by himself, I would guess there would be a few less wolves to worry about. As it was, there were two many others with him that may have told on him if he had shot any of them.

Good thing he did show restraint, for if he had killed some of the wolves, and got told on. Every wolf loving granola eating liberal would have demanded his head or a life sentence.

The three "S's" work fine if no one else witness it or supports your effort to protect your animals.

RELH

Wyoming really needs to get through the red tape and get a hunt going. In Idaho, wolves that harass domestic animals can legally be shot. I always knew the day we come when this country would suffer greatly from the introduction of these cold blooded killers.

I don't think I could restrain myself, my dogs are like my kids. They are part of the family, you protect your family and property,why not your dogs? They need to be managed along with other wildlife,they are multiplying and spreading fast.

Managed = poisoned and trapped. (You said NEED not that it's probable....just wise.)

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-25-09 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]The guy said it best at the end of the article.....
Game and fish departments will not be able to manage ANY game until the wolves are managed.
The politics of the wolf debacle are offensive and ignorant, and hunters are paying the bills for all of this nonsense!
I would protect my dogs also if given the chance, but as RELH stated above, the poor guy probably couldn't. When things are so obviously and ridiculously wrong, it's everyone's responsibility to make them right.

I eat granola sometimes and can be liberal at times but just like Roosy said I would blast any wolf, lion or bear that would attack my dog. The dog is defending me so I would have to protect us and shoot the attacker. I understand how residents of Idaho, Wyoming, Montana feel. Living in Cali I have come to hate lions. I know it is not their fault but the idiot liberals voted to protect them nearly 3 decades ago and know they are untouchable and have wrecked our deer herds. How can DFG manage the deer herds without managing their number predator? Given the opportunity though I would.....

JR

its funny that these same tree hugging C**K Suckers can try to get dogs recognized as basically humans in Cali with the human being declared their guardian, then turn around and let there precious wolves rip them apart....shows how f-ed up they are.....trust me...if a wolve,cat,bear WHATEVER messes with dogs will pay the ultimate price....this wolve situation is OUT OF CONTROL.....they are legal assasins. there is no need to have them be able to kill a persons dog,cat. do we need to pass a frickin law that our dogs are our PROPERTY to protect them??give me a break...

And still the wolf cancer spreads.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

Someone invite a politician that owns a dog or a liberal Wolf Advocate that owns a little purse dog and tell him to go for a walk in the woods that hold the wolf pack and see how fast they reverse their opinions.

It would be hard to hold back when you see part of your family (Dog) being chewed up by a wolf, bear, lion, coyote, fox, shark, kidnapper etc. Any threat would be justified by a strong defense in my opinion. Especially any bodily harm.

Midnight

I know that's how those guys roll but you have to wonder what they're thinking. They know the Wolves are out there. They have seen what happens to dogs in Wolf country when they are baying and treeing lions, yet they continue to let their dogs loose.

I know it's not as simple as not doing it anymore but I wouldn't let my dogs out of my site in Wolf Country.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-27-09 AT 02:43PM (MST)[p]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Polrbear/BOY_PEEINGWOLF.jpg
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Wyoming actually goes to court the end of January to attempt to regain management authority over wolves. I believe it all depends on the outcome of this case. If the courts choose not to take action then I believe we will be faced with some very tough choices. I believe this Country is in trouble if State's don't stand up for their rights guaranteed under the 1oth ammendment of the U.S. Constitution. As citizens of our respective States, it will be our duty to defend our States rights.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-09 AT 12:07PM (MST)[p]My cousins who own a ranch in south east idaho had one of their best dogs killed by wolves. The dog was tied to the porch of their cabin they were staying in during the cattle roundup.

They've found numerous piles of wolf crap in the area with calf hair in it. The wolves are devastating the elk, and eating the calfs.

They now have a green light (unofficially) to blast any wolves they find or see. I've hunted elk up near their property, and if I happen to see a wolf that gets in range, well, that wolf might not make it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom