I have succeeded!!!

out4elk

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-08 AT 05:49PM (MST)[p]At step # 1 at least!!

My twins(boy&girl) will turn 3 on 7 Mar and the neighbor girl (kids friend) turned two not long ago and all three of them will yell "Hunting Movie" when asked if they want to watch a movie! As of lately it is the only movie they want to watch.

They have started to pick up the sound difference between a bull and cow elk and will yell out which one is making the noise.

This afternoon all three of them turned down Ratatouille, Cars and Nemo for the newest R&K Huntin Co DVD.

This is great, just thought I'd share this moment a little.

?Here?s to the hero's that Git-R-Done!!?

Good job, dad! Got a 4-year old that knows the difference between whitetails and mulies. Makes a guy feel good, doesn't it!

That's funny! My boys shoot the mounts on the wall every chance they get.:) Can't wait till they can put in for the hunts.

MINE DO THE SAME THING? WHEN THE MOVIE START AND THEN WHEN IT GETS OVER THE PLAY GUNS COME OUT AND THEY TAKE TURNS BEING THE ELK (WHICH BUGLES AND COW CALLS) AND THE OTHER ONE SHOOTS IT "BEHIND THE SHOULDER", THEN THEY DIE AND THE TOUNG COMES OUT. WHAT A FUN TIME!!!!!!

BUGLEMN

That's great! My six year old daughter's favorite store is Sportsman's Wharehouse. She gets the little cart and a toy musket and hunt all the mounts in the store.

When she saw Bambi's mother get shot, she just said, "Stupid doe - shouldn't have been out in the meadow."

Gotta love kids!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

I got 4 boys and they watch my hunting movies all the time. My littlest is about 2 and he goes around the house after watching a movie trying to bugle like the bulls. It is great. The first time he did it my wife thought he was hurt and then I told her that he was bugling, She said "Oh great, we got another one"

The go out and get lims (small ones) off the tree and tie string on them to make themselfs bows that they can use to shoot at the movies.

My wife thinks that I have brain washed them, funny thing is she will set there and watch the movies with the boys.

Jeff

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom