I just got called an azzzhole

feddoc

Long Time Member
Because I told some guy he was trespassing. I drove up to him and said ' hey you're on posted private property and I wouldn't want to see you or you our dog hurt by my dogs, they're kinda big.'

He asked want kind theyes were, and I told him 'they are mastiffs from Brazil and are trained to hunt jaguars, I wouldn't want to see your puppy hurt'.

He called me an azzzhole and said 'this isn't over, little boy'.

I started laughing at him. Crap, what is wrong with people?

Haha, I played the recording for the cops, he laughed too and said he would take care of it.

Hey doc?

You Don't know How Damn Mean My chihuahua's are!:D

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

And JUDAS!

RUGSTER is alive!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Did his license plate read "Homer"?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

LAST EDITED ON May-16-16 AT 10:47AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-16-16 AT 07:24?AM (MST)

Wait just a minute.....can someone describe Homer?

LOL Senior citizen alert, Hear tell after 2am he get's to looking like a catch in the local watering hole. But That could be a rumor he started.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>>Anyone who hunts jaguars with dogs
>>is an azzzhole. :D
>
>
>Gotta work their way up to
>turtles.

Hey doc?

T'was your first time you ever got called one,Right?

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Was fishing at my favorite local private pond recently on my little boat. (land owner let's me keep it there) I see a man fishing the North shore I make my way over to him and ask if he has permission. He says: "No, do I have to"? I then explained the rules/law on trespassing and he would have to get permission from the land owner. He says "My friend down the road fishes here all the time and uses that boat you are in. Nobody says anything to him." I explained again that he would have to get permission from the land owner. Silence for several seconds. He says "Does that mean I have to leave then?"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom