I just won a hunt

Cass

Very Active Member
I just got called by Sportsmen of North america saying i won a 2008 Northern Missouri Whitetail Deer hunt with Northern Missouri Outfitters.
http://www.sportsmenna.com/
Never killed a whitetail, didnt draw a tag this year so im extremely stoked

-Cass

Way to go CASS, nice luck!!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Sounds better then christmas morning, wish i had your luck. Hope you shoot a monster!

for your sake I hope it a real deal and not a scam.
Mo. has some huge bucks in it, and it a great state to hunt whitetails.

That would be awesome. I agree with gator about it being the real deal. I would really check it out and find out how you won it.

its a show on the outdoor channel. they advertised registering up on their site and they give away hunts all the time.
They called me, let me know what was going on, sending out a winners package out tommorrow with more detailed information about it so im extremely stoked.

-Cass

Cass,

Congrats to you, have a good hunt.

Cass Lochhead
For winning the Whitetail / Rifle / Missouri / 4-Days.

Prize Worth: $4,000.00

Brian

Way to go Cass. I hope you have a hunt of a lifetime and enjoy every minute of it. If you are near the Springfield area and have time, take in Silver Dollar City and some shows at Branson.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-08 AT 08:09AM (MST)[p]I live 100 miles south of Kansas City, if you get done with your hunt and have a few days left come on down and lay the smack down on a few does. If you still have a buck tag left I'm sure we can find one of those to. Just PM me. Good luck on the hunt.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-08 AT 09:11AM (MST) by Founder (admin)[p]That's right Cass...you sure did and again, congratulations!

Guys my name is Chad McDonald and I am the Operations Manager for Sportsmen of North America and a Field Producer for our television show that airs on both The Sportsman's Channel on cable and on the Maximum Adventure Network on DirecTV.

Cass has won a 4 day whitetail hunt in Northern Missouri just outside of Kirksville, MO, about 30 minutes from the Iowa boarder and yes, not only are there a great number of deer in this area, there are some monsters as well.

We give away an outfitted hunt every single week and not only that but we try and get camera men into as many camps as possible to film the winners on their hunts for use on the television show.

Best regards and best of luck in the field this season!

Cass,

Congrats!! Hopefully you will kill a big one. Cant wait to see the pics and hear the story. Old Oregon would be proud of you!! :)

Chad,

Let me know when you guys give away a Henry Mts. Mule Deer Hunt. I would be more than happy to take that hunt off your hands!! :)

TUFF

Chad,
You have no idea what kinda of cluster f*** you've just signed up for. If I were you I would take whomever drew Cass's winning number out back and pistol whip them.

five_point_buck
C.B.C.S.

No way you're gonna kill anything Cass...you've used up your luck drawing the hunt!!! Just kidding, best of luck and don't forget to post pics when you're done!

No point in trying to video the hunt when Cass comes out. Video tapes and camera's don't work well when he's around... :)

Just kidding with you Cass. Good luck man. I hope you shoot a dandy.

NvrEnuf

Thanks everyone for your kind words!
Im seriously getting riled up as we speak just thinking about it. I didnt draw any tags this year so i was really down about not getting to hunt anything and then i get a call that completely changed my whole attitude from sorrow to disbelief and extreme excitement! I recommend that everyone joins Sportsmen of north america and catch their shows on the MAN Channel.

-Cass

Cass.....you fell for it....LOL. They sucked you in and set the hook. May as well send me the confirmation.

If you do go and find it a bogus hunt, on the return may as well spend a few hours at Cabela's in Kansas City and drool over the mule deer room.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Call vegas and start placing your bets now. Odds are even money that Cass will see a new world record non-typical whitetail only to have a fat slob on a four wheeler drive up and scare it off all while the cameraman's battery dies and fails to capture the buck on tape.

Odds are two to one this is an evil scam set-up by old oregano to get even for the time Cass stole his girlfriend and beat him up.

I'm sure I've missed a lot of other wagers. Good luck Cass, can't wait to hear the story from this hunt. You should do the semi-live thing so we can all enjoy your hunt as it happens.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom