I like whitetails a little more than mulies who agrees

Whitetails!?! Ohhhhh, you mean coues deer. Lot's of people on here love hunting coues deer. Where do you prefer to hunt them : NM, AZ or Mexico? ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-05 AT 01:46PM (MST)[p]Whitetails! :Confused", you mean "Dinky Dog Rat Deer??? Ya, we shoot the little second class deer over here on this site too. Usually only when the carp fishing gets slow though! :D

now, correct me if i'm wrong here, whitetails are the ones that the guys that look like their mom and dad were closely related hunt from air conditioned stands and the deer come running when they hear the whirring noise of a cornflinger? is that whitetail? i saw some on a show on tv once. seems like it was cletus, lee bob and bubba doing the hunting. when the deer came into the cornpile they blew on some deal that sounded like my uncle fartin', but the deer didn't pay any attention to the noise at all. it was just intent on the corn. then after lee bob waited for the perfect broadside standing shot at 75 yards he liver shot it and they had to get a tracking dog to find it. oh yeah, before they got in the air conditioned house they put on camo, scent blocker, doe in heat lure, pure deer urine, tarsal glands, insulated boots, and dumped out a bucket o' "peanut bucker" and hung up some "buck crunch" deer candy bars and rattled some plastic antlers. then after the dog found the deer about 80 yards from where he shot it, they talked about how they really needed all the smelly stuff, the fart tube, and deer treats and stuff in order to be succesfull. if them are whitetail, then yeah, it's a good thing they have em so them poor special ed fellers can have somethin' to hunt.

nontipical_buck08 -
I can think of better ways to commit suicide other than asking that question on a site titled "Monster Muleys". :)
I think someone is looking to stir things up a little, kinda fun though..........

Lien2

This is me ignoring the overboard and ridiculous responses to this obvious trolling expedition.
HB

I like hunting whitetails after muley season closes or if I'm in an area where its whitetails only. Muleys are first choice though. I did nail a nice whitetail this year, so I like them a little more than before.

Harry,

Make that a Realtard Troll. I visit that site every now and again, I'm surprised they haven't pulled the plug on me yet.

BeanMan

The inbred can spell too eh Cletus?
069729.gif

OK I'm from Ohio but not everybody hunts over feeders or peanut butter buckets. There are a few that hang stands on trails and scout year 'round. And I'll admit that I love to look at the pictures you guys post of the mule deer, at least I know these pics are in the wild and from real hunters. Great sight!! sjb3

Well I'm going on 82 and I still like White tail the best,just don't get it as much as I use to. ( VIVA VIAGERA!!!!! )

When I have to go back east to visit my in-laws (usually for christmas or thanksgiving) I buy a tag and sit in my uncle-in-law's tree stand. The deer aren't big, but the sausage with pepper cheese is damn good. But if I had to choose one or the other, I'd take Mule deer without hesitation.

Why dont someone post a pic of a 160 class whitetail next to the same size muley and we'll see which one you rather hang on your wall .

BT

I WOULD RATHER HUNT RAT DEER THAN JACK A** I MEAN MULEYS.muleys give you a hee haw and you shot them because they sound like they are in pain.

I like whitetails a little... more than a bad case of diarhea!

Just kidding. I have hunted both and if they are of the extra large variety they are both awesome!
I would still have to pick monster muleys though, no question.

NeMONT

That is a beautiful early season MT whitetail, and a nice muley too. Congratulations, great to see you're shooting "that ol timey bow"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-05 AT 12:09PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-05 AT 12:08?PM (MST)

Unfortunately It wasn't me in the pic with the recurve but a guy I work with. He is a bowhunting fanatic.

Here are some of his 2004 bow kills with a recurve.

04 New Hampshire Moose
mikenewhamsphier_0001.jpg

04 Alaskan Moose
mikealaska_0001.jpg

04 MT. Antelope
mikesspeedgoat2_0001.jpg

04 Spring Black Bear on POW
mikes_bear_3_0001.jpg

Nemont

Coues deer are a blast though small they are the ghost of the mountians those who have chased them know CM

I would have to say from the perspective of eating, definatly whitetail, but for size, fun and challenge----MULEDEER!!!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom