I love MY JOB!

oldoregon

Very Active Member
I have been packing some archery huners in, but the work really starts when elk rifle hunts start.

But I love my job.

Because I work with a beautifull 22 year old blond, who is a packing/hunting goddess.
noraandmules.jpg

And I see some awesome country.
brownmountain.jpg

With some great views.
vistaupperminam.jpg

Is the 22 year old blonde the one in the picture, because really I think that is a horses ass and thats brown hair not blonde.

Nice to see you back. You think you could shrink the picture down a bit ?

LMAO! You guys are relentless. But it's funny! Good pics. But where's the blonde?

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

I think I see a trend developing here. Between this thread and Cass talking about good cows, fun cows, and slapping stupid cows on the head. Makes you wonder what really goes on in their hunting camp.

Here they are in a little smaller format so you dont need a 55 inch big screen to view.

oo1.jpg

oo2.jpg

oo3.jpg

And O-O, you already know that we arent going believe you about the blonde until we see a face shot with you and her in it together. Preferably her with her clothes off.

Mike
at235.gif

Oldoregon is just in love with a purty little palomino. He's probly got her stump trained by now! hahahah! just jokin ya o_O.

Hey, OO....that blond packing goddess deal? I got news for you. Polarbear isn't really a blonde. Where's the real stuff?

Hey now..... I am too a real blodne!
I aint into the kind of "packing" that Old Oregano is use to.
Hey O-O, so are you and your "pack goddess" going to Portland to get one of those "same sex marriages"? Just wondering.
Bird-01.gif
075313.gif

Eric

Old Oregon all I see is horses and a dude

Hmmm..... Isn't Cass on vacation too?

Are they now allowing same sex marriage in Portland? Didn't know that.

Michael~All Gods creatures welcome... right next to the mashed potatoes and gravy.

Nice looking country OldOregon. No matter the ribbing your taking over the blond (although id like to see a face shot :) )

Its very importants to love your job, glad youve got the insite to appreciate it.

Thanks for the few serious post, they are very much appreciated.

bobcattrapper:
How can you make a judgement like that based on a blurry shot in bad light, in a puffy vest from behind. Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I may think shes hot, and you may not. And... I didnt say she was hot (although she is) I said she was beautifull.

I will try to get a good picture when I go in on the 9th.

Hopefully it's a view of the front of her face so that we can judge for ourselves

I remember a goddess from long ago. As a young sprout I worked on a ranch in North Park, Colorado for a summer. There was a College age young woman that I lusted after, good looking, athletic, pretty much all the attributes. Never did tast any but I rememebr her still.

OldOregon,

Enjoy being a Young Man

BeanMan

LMA, Man being able to sit and read post like this while I work makes me LOVE MY JOB!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom