I love the Hypocrisy on this board

crimedog

You all talk about how evil poachers are. How they should this and that happen. Lose there hunting rights, Rot in prison, lose there house, trucks, guns, ATV's, etc..

But as soon as a post happens about someone illegally killing wolves or other predators you jump all over it and talk about how great the guys that did this are, and how you would welcome them with open arms. I read posts about how you don't care about the Shed hunting laws in Utah and you will not obey them.

What makes someone so evil for doing one illegal act in regards to Wildlife, but not another?? That is Hypocrisy in it's finest. It honestly disgusts me to read these posts.

While I do not like the Enviromentlists playing god, and I am happy to see wolves being delisted and would welcome a wolf hunting season to help with Population control the fact that some of you would willingly break laws that you claim to support is just sickening.

So your saying those that shoot the wolves

are just a one time thing???? No they will do it continually it won't be a one time thing.

This reminds of the South Park Episode from the 1st season when Jim Bo and Ned take the boys hunting and tell them it's ok to shoot the animals as long as the yell "Look out It's coming right at us" first.

RE: So your saying those that shoot the wolves

Yep, this is going to be a long summer...

Jeff

I said it once and i'll say it again.
turkey hunting is 1 month away

I think we should gut shoot people that don't see any difference between any wildlife crimes. They make me sick.

I once gave a high altitude tune up to this guy's rig that was all piszed off at this other guy who dk'd some wolves but loved dk. But then I found someone slahed my tires where I parked my ATV behind the wilderness sign. What kind of jerk would do something like that? Only thing that settled me down was eating those grouse I shot on August 30 1 day before the season opened. Still can't believe they didn't throw the book at those kids that killed 3 turkeys each, did you see that? I'd have gut shot em and then drove real real fast home, cause I like it.

I live in Utah and all I can say about the wolves is "look out they are coming right at us" Bang Bang Bang.

That is they are headed this way if something isn't done to control their numbers.

In my view, The wolves have been mismanaged in that they have been allowed to go unchecked because of environmental extremeists. You can ask any state wildlife agency and they will tell you that there are too many wolves. Until they delist the wolf, and lower their numbers SIGNIFICANTLY, I say sportsmen need to take the matter into their own hands.

I doubt I will ever see a wolf in my neck of the woods. But if I do, he better run.

"look out they are coming right at us" Bang Bang Bang.

ok, i'm a hipocrite. i will shoot a wolf if i see one. i see lots of antlered creatures and i let them all go until hunting season. then i hunt in my area and stop when i fill my tag. thanks for lumping me in with the poachers. i look forward to poaching as many wolves as i can!!!!

A friend of mine was talking to a Idaho fish and game employee about wolves and he told my friend that the only reason there were so many wolves in idaho was because the hunter were all bad shots. We are not the only ones that do not want them around. I just hope they get them delisted so it WILL BE LEGAL to blast them.

Spare us the righteous indignation. Nobody sheds a tear when a rapist, pedophile, or murderer is slain. Its still illegal and the perpetrator can expect to be prosecuted the same as any other criminal. But its also a public service.

"Look at that giant beaver, oh my gosh it's coming right at us"

Great episode. Good post, way to many "I'll obey the laws that I agree with" people out there. Shoot a wolf if you want, I hate them too, but you are a filthy poacher.

Change the laws you don't agree with, but obey them in the meantime. Especially wildlife laws. (if anyone brings up speeding i will puke)

Andy

It's called a law for a reason it's not just a guideline. Me and mine will stay on the right side of the law, when they open a wolf season in Wyoming then I will get out the 22-250 and do a little hunting. Until that happens they're off limits even if they kill for fun and are destroying hunting. I don't need a citation for shooting a wolf and the loss of hunting privileges that go along with it.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-07 AT 08:55PM (MST)[p]I hate wolves probably more than anyone on here and am always yacking about blazing one if I see it. With that said, in all actuality, I would not shoot one for the simple reason that it isn't worth losing my hunting rights, rig, gun or bow marriage etc! I suspect that the majority of us who spout out "kill em' all" would not actually do it if it the opportunity did ever arise. It just feels good to say it and get all pissed off about it but acting on it is a different story. I saw wolf tracks in my hunting spot for the first time this year and was pissed to beat hell but not pissed enough to go to jail over it. The only way that I can justify actually shooting one is if I caught one trying to kill someone?s livestock.
Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-07 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p]Polarbear has summed up nicely how most hunters I've talked to, including myself, feel about the wolves. With the exception of wolves attacking family or dogs.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-07 AT 10:14PM (MST)[p]>
>Andy!!!
>
>AND I SUPPOSE YOU'VE NEVER BROKE
>A FRICKEN LAW IN YOUR
>LIFE???
>
>"ESPECIALLY WILDLIFE LAWS"!!!
>
>WTF???
>
>I GET IT!!!
>
>ITS O.K. TO BREAK SOME LAWS
>BUT NOT OTHERS!!!
>
>HYPOCRIT!!!
>
>THE ONLY bobcat!!!

That feeling in the pit of your stomach is called guilt. deal with it and you won't have to spend so much time ripping on others who state an opinion. Then you will have more time to do what you love : run a meth lab , date first cousins , brag on the internet; and hang out in front of maverick.

late,

Andy

ps- we are all hypocrites

>The wolf advocates are extremists for
>there cause, unfortunately sportsman by
>nature are to complacent, they
>would rather be enjoying there
>sport or making a living,
>rather than being an activist.
>
>
>Crimedog; you go ahead and be
>sickend by those of us
>who think its ok that
>a few Wolves were taken
>out. I applaud the hunters
>that took matters into there
>own hands.I think that a
>sportsmans fund should be created
>for hunters that do this,
>to help out with there
>court costs.

What if I decide that elk are a major threat to mule deer and shoot them on site? would you fund me? The point here is not about wolves, it's the "vigilante" attitude that pisses people off.

Andy

Polarbear is absolutely right. I would never put my hunting privileges in jeopardy by shooting a wolf. And most others would not either.

The radical "environmentalists" hide behind the robe of any judge who rules in their favor and openly defy any judge who rules against them. Us hunters rise above that. That makes us the winner!

Eel

Pre64 I agree, if I was out bird hunting and my lab was about to tango with a wolf. BANG!(insert shallow grave digging sound)

ANDY!!!

I DON'T THINK YOU'VE EVER SEEN ME RIP ON SOMEBODY YET!!!

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LIVE IN UTARD OR NOT???

ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS CONVINCE THESE LAW BREAKING JACKAASES TO DO AS YOU SAY!!!

YA,THAT'LL BE THE DAY!!!

WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITS!!!

I GUESS YOU DID LEARN SOMETHING IN LIFE!!!

YOU CAN PREACH ALL YOU WANT BUT I'LL PUT MONEY UP FRONT RIGHT NOW THAT SAYS IF THEY BRING THE WOLVES INTO UTAH THEY'LL ALL BE DEAD WITHIN 2 YEARS!!!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLACE A BET???

NOT SAYING THE LAWBREAKERS ARE RIGHT,JUST TELLING YOU THE WAY IT IS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Andy!!!

AND I SUPPOSE YOU'VE NEVER BROKE A FRICKEN LAW IN YOUR LIFE???

"ESPECIALLY WILDLIFE LAWS"!!!

WTF???

I GET IT!!!

ITS O.K. TO BREAK SOME LAWS BUT NOT OTHERS!!!

HYPOCRIT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

ONE MORE THING ANDY!!!

IF I HEAR ONE MORE PERSON COMPARE WOLVES TO TROPHY BIG STINKY'S I'M GONNA PUKE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

The wolf advocates are extremists for there cause, unfortunately sportsman by nature are to complacent, they would rather be enjoying there sport or making a living, rather than being an activist.

Crimedog; you go ahead and be sickend by those of us who think its ok that a few Wolves were taken out. I applaud the hunters that took matters into there own hands.I think that a sportsmans fund should be created for hunters that do this, to help out with there court costs.

So Ill admit this may be a little out there, but hear me out. . .

I keep hearing people talk about all this wolf business and I cant believe how strikingly similar these issues are to modern day gangs. They both have their home range, but are moving all over the US at a surprising rate. They are moving into areas where they arent wanted. Sometimes they kill to kill out of 'necessity' but lots of times they just kill for the hell of it. They both have their alpha males. They both have brutal policies on members leaving or being kicked out. They are cowards, only attacking in groups, often killing killing the young. Killing one member, would definitely save the lives of many others.

Id argue that a gang member is far more worthless than a wolf, but I wouldnt kill one. Sure, call me psycho, but I wouldnt mind killing either one of them, but I wont cause its against the law. You all that are willing to take the law into your own hands are dangerous people. Even if you think its for the greater good of mankind, or wildlife, or livestock, you are breaking the law for your own selfish purposes. Its truly scary to think of some of the other laws you may be willing to break, if you "need" or "want" to.

He he he....

Hypocrisy....
Well... ok.
Hope ya don't fall off yer pedastal up there, you'll bend yer wookie...
Hey... I shinn
y up MY pedastal once in a while... (we ALL do now 'an again), feels good ta be smugg 'an superior now 'an again, tilt the old gourd back 'an sight down yer snoot at the lesser beings...
I usually get kicked in the oxnards by one good freind or another 'an fall off if I'm there to long( I do the same fer them).

How fast did YOU drive ta work this morning? Did ya use yer signal at each turn? Drive across any solid white lines?

Traffic-instead of GAME laws... butt laws is laws...

I figure there's a perty solid line between say'n 'an do'n.
Most guys here will vent about a law that just ain't right, but I believe, as has bin said, very danged few would actually go over that line.

I say un-clench a bit... go look at some of Harry's giant fish-pics... or the ibex pic over in goats... or some of T-Shot's deer stuff... take a deep breath 'an say, "ya, this place ain't so bad..."

Russ

I attended a couple of the Wolf meetings back when Utah was gathering info on how to deal with the Wolf issue. There were folkes there that strongly supported the Wolf movement and folkes there that strongly apposed the Wolves being any part of the game management in Utah, and then those that were on the fence. The Wolf people were sneaky about how they presented them selves, some of witch were cute woman, that if taken in made sence. They would say things like; wouldn't you as a hunter like to hunt Wolves some day in Utah? Hell! I even had a few friends that thought this made sence! Dont you see once they get there foot in the door we are screwed. Like Wyoming, they thought it would be harmless at first but now its out of the ranchers and sportsmans hands.

So, Andy; the point here is about Wolves! The wolf advocates take exstreme measures,("vigilante attitudes") so do the sportsman need to. You just stay on your fence and let us sportsman that do not want wolves as part of are game managment take care of matters.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-13-07
>AT 10:14?PM (MST)

>
>>
>>Andy!!!
>>
>>AND I SUPPOSE YOU'VE NEVER BROKE
>>A FRICKEN LAW IN YOUR
>>LIFE???
>>
>>"ESPECIALLY WILDLIFE LAWS"!!!
>>
>>WTF???
>>
>>I GET IT!!!
>>
>>ITS O.K. TO BREAK SOME LAWS
>>BUT NOT OTHERS!!!
>>
>>HYPOCRIT!!!
>>
>>THE ONLY bobcat!!!
>
>
>
>
>
>That feeling in the pit of
>your stomach is called guilt.
>deal with it and you
>won't have to spend so
>much time ripping on others
>who state an opinion. Then
>you will have more time
>to do what you love
>: run a meth lab
>, date first cousins ,
>brag on the internet; and
>hang out in front of
>maverick.
>
>late,
>
>Andy
>
>ps- we are all hypocrites

Genius.... that is the best post I've seen for a while!!!! I can totally see bess out in front of the Maverick with a 64 ouncer!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-07 AT 02:40PM (MST)[p]Are there any Rednecks out there from Louisiana that can translate that for me??? Point of the matter is, poaching is poaching, if you can go to sleep at night and feel good about yourself by poaching a deer, pheasant or maybe a wolf, go for it. Why not? Hey, our society is getting so used to justifying things that we feel should be ok, why make killing any animal any different??

Well...I guess when you get busted for shooting a wolf...DeerKing will have someone to keep company with during the fall..

>I attended a couple of the
>Wolf meetings back when Utah
>was gathering info on how
>to deal with the Wolf
>issue. There were folkes there
>that strongly supported the Wolf
>movement and folkes there that
>strongly apposed the Wolves being
>any part of the game
>management in Utah, and then
>those that were on the
>fence. The Wolf people were
>sneaky about how they presented
>them selves, some of witch
>were cute woman, that if
>taken in made sence. They
>would say things like; wouldn't
>you as a hunter like
>to hunt Wolves some day
>in Utah? Hell! I even
>had a few friends that
>thought this made sence! Dont
>you see once they get
>there foot in the door
>we are screwed. Like Wyoming,
>they thought it would be
>harmless at first but now
>its out of the ranchers
>and sportsmans hands.
>
>So, Andy; the point here is
>about Wolves! The wolf advocates
>take exstreme measures,("vigilante attitudes") so
>do the sportsman need to.
>You just stay on your
>fence and let us sportsman
>that do not want wolves
>as part of are game
>managment take care of matters.
>

I am not on a "fence". I do not like wolves, but i am not willing to jeapordize myself or my family to poach one and feel like some kind of "hero". You guys talk a big game, but how many of you are willing to take the fall for it? So you went to some meetings and now have given up on the legal means of stopping wolves? Nothing will kill our sport faster than "sportsmen" taking the law into their own hands and "taking care of matters". What makes you so damn important that you can decide on your own how to manage "our" wildlife. The process of de-listing wolves is rolling forward, our voices are being heard, why screw it up? I am sick of "basement biologists" and their lame rationale. This is not a personal attack on you, it is a general rant. There are better ways to get things done than S.S.S. (unless we are dealing with my neighbor's chiuaua)

Andy

I am in 100% agreement with Polarbear. Right on brother - you said it. Too many people here see wolves as just bigger versions of coyotes, which in most states are not protected, nor are considered game species and you can shoot as many as you want, when you want. This has created a mentality towards predators that does not bode well for wolves. In most states they have been taken out of the predatory equation for so long that they are no longer a part of the food chain and it can be argued that re-intorducing them actually does more harm than good to wildlife populations and does not bring balance to the forest as the enviro's proclaim. Hell, if that is they case, then why not bring back sabre-tooth tigers, T-rexes and velociraptors too! Wolves can't help who they are. They are vicious and effective killers and it is their nature to be that way, and people will hate them for that forever.

It is against the law however to shoot them in the lower 48, so I won't and I wouldn't condone anyone doing it either. It is against the law and it is poaching.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Food for thought.

Say you're walking down the road with "NO TRESSPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW!" signs on both sides of the road. You happen to look over and see a nice cow elk hoplessly hung up in a barbed wire fence. You have no cell phone and no way to get ahold of anybody. It's either you save the elk or it dies. Do you break the law and save it, or do you let it die?

I would save the elk but I don't want anybody on this site to be sickened. Let it die!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Mar-14-07 AT 04:45PM (MST)[p]>Food for thought.
>
>Say you're walking down the road
>with "NO TRESSPASSING. VIOLATORS WILL
>BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST
>EXTENT OF THE LAW!" signs
>on both sides of the
>road. You happen to look
>over and see a nice
>cow elk hoplessly hung up
>in a barbed wire fence.
>You have no cell phone
>and no way to get
>ahold of anybody. It's either
>you save the elk or
>it dies. Do you break
>the law and save it,
>or do you let it
>die?
>
>I would save the elk but
>I don't want anybody on
>this site to be sickened.
>Let it die!
>
>Eel

Gimme a break.............I enjoy your posts, but you are reaching on this one.
There is a major difference between a "spur of the moment" rescue job that violates trespassing laws and premeditated poaching. But, people will justify anything to themselves.

Andy

HEY eel!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW THESE TARDS DO YOU???

THEY'D TAKE A QUICK LOOK!!!

AH,NOBODY CAN SEE ME!!!

BANG!!!

THEN CUT THE COW OUT OF THE FENCE!!!

TAG IT & HAUL A$$!!!

I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN!!!

NO WASTED MEAT RIGHT???

THEN YOU HEAR THE GREAT WHITE HUNTER TELL HIS STORY LATER!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING Andy IS QUITE AROUSED OVER THIS THREAD,I SEEN A LICENSE PLATE THE OTHER DAY(WHILE I WAS SPEEDING!!!) THAT SAID:GET A ####ING GRIP,I THINK YOU NEED TO READ THAT ONE!!!

"I am NOT on a "fence". I do NOT like wolves"

Looks like I struck a Nerve!

Settle down man! If you are for the Wolf movement, that's ok! Just don't be afraid to stand up for what you believe in.

How do these threads get so far off the mark. I thought we was talking about woofs. I've never seen one in the wild. I would like to. I guess my point is: The only intruders in this whole natural thing is humans. Maybe we are the one's who should back off and let Mother Nature do her thing.

Oh! Bulls**t, ain't going to happen. Let's kill them all and let God sort it out.

RUS

Now I'm confused! Andy's upset at me because I WON"T break the law?:) I get your point Andy.

Bobcat! LOL! Utah is starting to scare the hell out of me!

The only EELGRASS staying way over in the right hand lane while driving through Utah!:)

Egras,
Please understand, there is a huge difference between normal Utahn's and the folks that live in the Basin.

Only kidding, BCBESS and 3K's.

RUS

>"I am NOT on a "fence".
>I do NOT like wolves"
>
>
>Looks like I struck a Nerve!
>
>
>Settle down man! If you are
>for the Wolf movement, that's
>ok! Just don't be afraid
>to stand up for what
>you believe in.

You capitalized those words, not me. I was trying to use short, small sentences so that you could follow along. I'm the calmest guy around, I'm just trying to have an adult conversation. I don't know how to be any clearer on my stand. Try to follow this little explanation of my thoughts.

1- wolves=bad
2- poachers=bad
3- most hunters=good
4- legalized wolf hunting=very good
5- read 1-4 again if needed

Andy

>
>HEY eel!!!
>
>YOU DON'T KNOW THESE TARDS DO
>YOU???
>
>THEY'D TAKE A QUICK LOOK!!!
>
>AH,NOBODY CAN SEE ME!!!
>
>BANG!!!
>
>THEN CUT THE COW OUT OF
>THE FENCE!!!
>
>TAG IT & HAUL A$$!!!
>
>I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN!!!
>
>NO WASTED MEAT RIGHT???
>
>THEN YOU HEAR THE GREAT WHITE
>HUNTER TELL HIS STORY LATER!!!
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat THINKING Andy IS
>QUITE AROUSED OVER THIS THREAD,I
>SEEN A LICENSE PLATE THE
>OTHER DAY(WHILE I WAS SPEEDING!!!)
>THAT SAID:GET A ####ING GRIP,I
>THINK YOU NEED TO READ
>THAT ONE!!!

Aroused?? Unlike you, I don't need the internet to get "Aroused"..

Just stirrin' the pot bess, this place gets boring during the off season. No reply to my pm?? I thought cats like to kill birds.

Andy

RUS,

Thanks! I really should have known that.

The only EELGRASS skirting around the Basin while driving through Utah!

Andy!!!

YA,I KNOW!!!

SAME STUFF DIFFERENT OFF SEASON!!!

THANKS FOR THE OFFER BUT I LIKE A TOUGHER CHALLENGE!!!

I'M USUALLY OFF HUNTING/HELPING ON BIG GAME COME FALL TIME!!!

THE cats GONNA BE HELPING ON A BIG BLACK BIRD IN ABOUT A MONTH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

HELL!!!

WE'LL GLADLY ACCEPT BEING KNOWN AS DIFFERENT!!!

RUSS,YOU'RE DAMN SURE RIGHT ON THAT ONE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat LMAO AT eel!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom