I`m back....

WIDOW_MAKER

Well, I am back here at MonsterMuleys after 2 years on a LDS Mission in Brazil. I am grateful to be back out hunting! It is great to be back in the USA again. I got home last Thursday. I went out rabbit hunting the other day and that was awesome!

Derek Christensen

AKA WIDOW_MAKER

wow, was that really 2 years? time flew!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

Welcome back.

Who's the other one out...wasn't it showmeyourrack?

Dang that was quick, a heck of a lot faster that my two years!

Boa vinda! - Ainda tems desejo de matar as animais pequenas!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Derek

Welcome back, and I suspect you are already didgging through all the new regs and info you can find to figure out what to put in for.

See ya in the hills.

Smokepole

Welcome back

>
>Who's the other one out...wasn't it
>showmeyourrack?
>

and yep. Got a message from him a couple days ago. Says hes doing good.

-Cody AKA BigBuck92

I'm just makin a list of all the lds poppin outa the closet. Now I know who to invite along on my hunts when I got guys requiring lots of beer!

welcome back from the best 2 years. though mine was in Minnesota.

on a side note I really want to say how much I admire everyone on this site. while there are some posts that people attack others etc... I have never read any post in here in regards to religon where someone hasn't been bashed for it. Yes there is good natured ribbing about it to each other, but hey what fun is it if you can't laugh at your self. but I have never seen an actual attack or derogatory comment and I must say it is nice and refreshing.

Welcome back. I cant believe it has been two years already. I remember your final post here on MM before you left. Glad to have you back!

TUFF

Being a Baptist I'm appauled at the rhetoric of you backslidin mormons. Beer drinking, profanity, etc... WTF? You'd never catch me doing anything like that!

ROFL!

What really sucks between mormons, baptist, and every other religion is that we share the same core values yet we spend all our time arguing which religion is better instead of focusing our efforts in one conserted direction!

Wow, kinda sounds just like what we do on here. Hunters finghtin hunters. Maybe one day we will all get our ducks in a row huh!

So here's to One day!

Stinky your post reminds me of my mission a bit I went to Minnesota and in one area are apartment was a corner in an L shaped building. well the corner next to us was a Babtist Minister and his wife. He was really a cool guy and I liked him alot but his wife.... She would come out on her balcony and do just that try and argue who was right, why we are so wrong and evil and going to hell.... course me being the smartass I am I would just laugh. On the other hand we would see him alot while we were out and he would always tell us to keep up the great work and that he loved how we were out there teaching others about Christ and working on making the world a better place.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom