I mean really?

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
I can't verify the truthfulness of this, all I can do is copy and paste but if this is true then every single business in California should immediately open their businesses. We cannot tolerate this garbage from our politicians anymore. We cannot tolerate the elitist "do as I say not as I do" attitude our elected public SERVANTS have any longer. How anyone can vote for this steaming pile of dog shyt is beyond me.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

The countless dem. people in power that are keeping cities & states in lockdown don't believe in the virus, they are not worried about it and they don't take it seriously. They only claim to be worried about it because it gives them power over you. "Do as I say and not as I do" runs rampant with these tyrants... it's in their DNA.

Anyone who thinks the China virus isn't a big part of the Dem. Nov. election strategy is as blind as Stevie Wonder, Jose Feliciano, Helen Keller, Andrea Bocelli & Ray Charles. They want you locked down in fear via the virus, riots, burning, looting, death, destruction, school closures, mail in ballots, antifa, blm etc. etc. are their tools. They are purposely hurting people, families, jobs, livelihoods, the economy etc. all to win an election

Murder Hornet recently found in Washington state.
From East Asia - er "China"
Coincidence? :eek:
Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 9.47.44 PM.png

I can't verify the truthfulness of this, all I can do is copy and paste but if this is true then every single business in California should immediately open their businesses. We cannot tolerate this garbage from our politicians anymore. We cannot tolerate the elitist "do as I say not as I do" attitude our elected public SERVANTS have any longer. How anyone can vote for this steaming pile of dog shyt is beyond me.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-san-francisco-hair-salon-owner-calls-it-slap-in-the-face

Same way MLG is still in office...

The gig is up and the Trump train will keep it in their hypocritical faces. Hope their gag reflex is good since there's plenty to swallow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom