I might be banned

eelgrass

Long Time Member
One of our local news blogs carried a story about a whale that got tangled in a crab pot line and beached itself. After much heroic effort over a couple days, the whale died. It seemed the whole city was in mourning.

Another story covered the impending PG&E shut down here for up to four days, starting tomorrow. People are outraged and in a panic.

All I said was: If anyone has an old oil lamp, I know where a whale is...

I haven't been able to post since....lol

LMAO......logic is now politically incorrect...

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Eel you should know better then p!ssing off those radical enviros and animal lovers since you live in a West coast county. They are thick as leaves around you, but they will allow you to take a crap on the sidewalk in front of a diner where everyone is eating their dinner.

RELH

Eel, absolutely classic response. Some are just wound to tight.
lol.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>obviously Dawn Goley knows how hard
>it is to maneuver large
>bodies....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'd post that if I could....lol

Eskimos in Alaska would have it off the beach before the tide came back in.

>but they
>will allow you to take
>a crap on the sidewalk
>in front of a diner
>where everyone is eating their
>dinner.
>
>
> RELH

And you probably need training and a permit to fire up that oil lamp. As soon as people stop losing their homes and dieing and chit, I will come back with my hat in my hand asking for reparations because of the smoke and whip some "attribution science" on y'all. ;-)

On second thought you could say the oil lamp was a bong and then you could light it anywhere.

Bluehair
Splitting my time time between the winter and summer range......
May you live long enough to cash in those preference points. Amen

Now watch our radical animal lovers yell about bringing back the Grizzly bear into CA. In the eary 1800's if a whale beached on the shore, the CA. grizzly bears would feast on the carcass for a long period of time. The CA. grizzly was larger in size then the inland Rocky Mountain grizzly bear and just a bit smaller then the Alaskan Brown bear.
The last one was killed in the early 1900's at the Teton pass in Southern CA.

RELH

I'm OK with reintroducing Grizzly bears to California....

As long as the first 6 pairs are released in Golden Gate Park!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom