I Miss Tiger

cbeard

Very Active Member
Watching Ben Crane,Marc Leishman,Michael Sim, and Rickie Fowler fight it out at Riviera is just one step above watching paint dry.

Come on back Tiger...you gotta face all the stupid questions sometime so why not just get it over with and get back between the ropes where you belong. Please?

+1

Lots of perfect people out there i guess, I'm not one of them.

I like watching tiger play golf, the rest of it is good for jokes, something for old women and his sponsors to talk about!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Jan-31-10 AT 05:31PM (MST)[p]I miss watching him golf, and so does the PGA. hopefully he'll make a few public appearances in the next few months and maybe the public will forgive him. I want to see him in the Masters!!!

There are at least a dozen women who miss him too.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

1264983744.jpg

NV
i do watch golf... but only when Tiger is playing. He was one of my man crushes :). fairly likely I won't watch it again if he doesnt return. C'mon Carl give it a try!

>NV
>i do watch golf... but only
>when Tiger is playing. He
>was one of my man
>crushes :). fairly likely I
>won't watch it again if
>he doesnt return. C'mon Carl
>give it a try!

Feleno......I agree completely....except for the man crush part.

The PGA, the sponsers, television, and who knows who else, is suffering financially over him not playing.

I hope it dosen't get too far over the edge not to be able to recover. I think he can probably sign some seriously lucrative contracts before returning and I won't hold it against him if he does.

I am a little pissed that he hasn't "manned" up and faced the media with his middle finger, but I guess he has to "play the hole" the way HE sees it, not how I see it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom