I need a gunsmith Western Co.

born_2_hunt

Anyone know of a gunsmith in Rifle, Silt, GJ, Glenwood area? Just need some work done on my muzzleloader barrel and cant seem to find anyone that's in business anymore. I've called everyone I could find in the yellow pages and the numbers are either disconnected or they no longer take on work.

Talked to one guy in Glenwood that was a "gunsmith" supposedly. He basically told me he couldn't do it and would have to send it to his buddy in Minnesota for more than the gun's worth! I guess taking an inch off the barrel and re-crowning it was out of his expertise...

Any contacts would be appreciated, thanks!

4afddbfa2842588e.jpg

Ray Montgomery in grand junction does some of the nicest work I have had done. Montgomery gunsmithing, I think. Here in Moab the gunsmith is Winnco firearms. He does Cabelas gunsmith work. Winnco phone # 435-259-4861. Maybe one of these can do the job. Lots o luck. Gunsmiths seem to be fewer in numbers. Damn shame.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom