I need a Laugh

Elk_Nuts

Does anyone remember the title of that post with the little forked horn hanging in the garage and the guy hitting the bong in the background? That was funny.

-John Wayne

Does anyone remember the title of that post with the little forked horn hanging in the garage and the guy hitting the bong in the background? That was funny.

-John Wayne

49a314603bc926de.jpg

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

HAHAHAH Thanks, I'm trying to search for that entire thread so HornsNFish can read it. There was some funny posts in that thread

-John Wayne

HAHAHAH Thanks, I'm trying to search for that entire thread so HornsNFish can read it. There was some funny posts in that thread

-John Wayne

Sorry, i dont know what the title to the thread was...i just keep the picture handy for laughs as well

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Sorry, i dont know what the title to the thread was...i just keep the picture handy for laughs as well

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I think you are right ropinfool, It also looks like he is pointing at the bottle label instead of "flicking a bic"! I sure love this pic! It is a true classic!

I think you are right ropinfool, It also looks like he is pointing at the bottle label instead of "flicking a bic"! I sure love this pic! It is a true classic!

If I remember right the kid said his buddy was and I quote "blowing on a duck call". LOL

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

If I remember right the kid said his buddy was and I quote "blowing on a duck call". LOL

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I'M STILL LMAO!!!

I MENTIONED HIS BUDDY BLOWING THE DUCK CALL & IT STUCK EVER SINCE!!!

POOR BUGGER WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!

THATS GOT TO BE THE BEST PISSCUTTER PIC OF ALL TIME!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I'M STILL LMAO!!!

I MENTIONED HIS BUDDY BLOWING THE DUCK CALL & IT STUCK EVER SINCE!!!

POOR BUGGER WILL NEVER LIVE THIS DOWN!!!

THATS GOT TO BE THE BEST PISSCUTTER PIC OF ALL TIME!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

DON'T REMEMBER THE TITLE EITHER!!!

BUT THE GUY HOLDING THE UTAH TROPHY IS youngbuck!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

DON'T REMEMBER THE TITLE EITHER!!!

BUT THE GUY HOLDING THE UTAH TROPHY IS youngbuck!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

+1 Bobcat,Thanks!!!

Younghunter, LMAO!!

I don't know about Elk_Nuts but i certainly got a laugh from this thread!!

JB, doesn't look like we were to far off the mark :)

Joey

+1 Bobcat,Thanks!!!

Younghunter, LMAO!!

I don't know about Elk_Nuts but i certainly got a laugh from this thread!!

JB, doesn't look like we were to far off the mark :)

Joey

Oh come on guys, it's just a Night & Hale goose call...........aint it??
LMAO!!!!!

I'd sure as hell hate to see how much blood that dude got on him gutting that little buck out, jeeeez!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Oh come on guys, it's just a Night & Hale goose call...........aint it??
LMAO!!!!!

I'd sure as hell hate to see how much blood that dude got on him gutting that little buck out, jeeeez!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

If anybody has had a chance to read the "Stimulus Package" you will find on page 903, paragraph 4 subsection 7.6. " It is now OK to get stoned and hope this is only a DREAM"
Young Buck and his buddy were way ahead of the game.
Willy

If anybody has had a chance to read the "Stimulus Package" you will find on page 903, paragraph 4 subsection 7.6. " It is now OK to get stoned and hope this is only a DREAM"
Young Buck and his buddy were way ahead of the game.
Willy

"Dont worry dude, we can gut it at my house. My dad is a tv repairman...he has a wicked set of tools." :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

"Dont worry dude, we can gut it at my house. My dad is a tv repairman...he has a wicked set of tools." :)

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

One of the all time classics!! We need to have a new forum called "all time favorites". I would place the trail cam mis-hap as a classic as well..

One of the all time classics!! We need to have a new forum called "all time favorites". I would place the trail cam mis-hap as a classic as well..

I think that it was "Nuked". From what I remember, somebody opened up/messed with someones trail cam. Then, he put it back. Little did he know that it took a close up pick of his face.

Then the owner of the cam gets on here and posts a "do you know this guy" thread. It showed his face and sure enough, the guilty party got on here justifying what he did.

The responses and excuses where hilarious........

I think that it was "Nuked". From what I remember, somebody opened up/messed with someones trail cam. Then, he put it back. Little did he know that it took a close up pick of his face.

Then the owner of the cam gets on here and posts a "do you know this guy" thread. It showed his face and sure enough, the guilty party got on here justifying what he did.

The responses and excuses where hilarious........

lol he is smoking from a bong for sure. he is pulling the bowl out with his finger and thumb to clear it. lets say it looks familiar from a couple experiences back in the high school days

lol he is smoking from a bong for sure. he is pulling the bowl out with his finger and thumb to clear it. lets say it looks familiar from a couple experiences back in the high school days

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom