I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

B

bobcatbess

I SWEAR TO GOD!!!

IF THEY DON'T GET SOMEBODY IN THERE WORTH VOTING FOR!!!

I AIN'T VOTING!!!

AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!

AND I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO SAYS WHAT!!!

I KNOW ALL THE MM POLITICAL PRO'S WILL JUMP ME ON THIS BUT THATS O.K.!!!

ANYBODY KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT McCAIN???

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT MS. SLICK HOSEM WILLY EITHER!!!

WE ALREADY HAD HER ONCE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF kilo OR eel IS INTERESTED IN TRYING TO STAIGHTEN THIS FIASCO OUT???

I'd vote for them as a ticket.
Who do you want on top of the ticket Mr. Bess?
I'd punch my ballot wearing my Weatherby Pumpkin'
Head Stormey Kromer cap.

And just grin.

WE'RE DUE FOR CHANGE!!!

IN FACT WE'RE OVER DUE!!!

WE HAVE WENT DOWN HILL SO BAD IN THE LAST FEW YEARS I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO COULD STRAIGHTEN IT OUT???

WE CAN'T AFFORD ALL THE BULL$HIT THATS TAKING PLACE!!!

THERES A NEW ILLEAGAL/CROOKED DEAL HAPPENING EVERY DAMN DAY!!!

I BELIEVE THE USA HAS LOST ALOT OF RESPECT!!!

I SAY ITS TIME WE TURN IT AROUND!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Although McCain is a war vet and former Vietnam POW, he is a liberal in a conservative suit. I live in Arizona and will be looking to someone else during the primaary election.

IA!!!

I DON'T KNOW JACK ABOUT HIM!!!

THATS WHY I'M ASKING!!!

ITS THE ONLY WAY I HAVE OF LEARNING!!!

THANKS!!!

KEEP EM COMMING BOYS & GIRLS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Bobcat! Funny thing is, I was thinking the same thing! I might just pass on this election!

Rudy Giuiliani at least hasn't flip flopped (yet). He is kinda anti gun (the NY City gun hater thing). Tough on terror. Pro choice. For gay "unions". Good speaker, likes to get divorced....

McCain. I think he likes illegal aliens. (a lot) The Company I work for hired two Mexicans last week. Today they told them their Social Security numbers came back not matching their names. They both took off on a dead run! THE BORDERS ARE STILL OPEN! Don't believe the politicians lies!

Yea, I might sleep through this one.:)

Eel

I usually try to avoid these little political debates,
but I'm eye-balling Mitt Romney pretty hard.

I mean, if we cant have Kilowatt and Eel. They are my
first choice.

Although the choices are not the best, and we want change, is not voting the answer? Seems like the lesser of two evils here, who and what can you believe? My guess is they will all tell you what you want to hear, being politicians and all, if their lips are moving you can probably bet it aint true....

AS I POSTED A FEW MONTHS BACK!!!

I WILL NEVER!!!

EVER!!!

VOTE FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!!!

DONE THAT WITH LITTLE GEORGE!!!

I AIN'T DOING IT AGAIN!!!

IS NOT VOTING THE ANSWER???

WELL ITS NOT REALLY THE ANSWER!!!

BUT VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS SURE AS HELL WASN'T THE ANSWER EITHER NOW WAS IT???

I ADMIT I DONE THAT ONCE ALREADY!!!

I ALSO ADMIT I ####ED UP!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

RUDY, RUDY, RUDY....NOT THAT HE IS PERFECT, BUT McCAIN WONT BEAT RUDY. SHOW ME SOMEBODY BETTER, OBAMA COULD BE A DARK HORSE--- BUT NOT HIS TIME YET, IF EVER. THIS USA IS NOT READY FOE ANOTHER CLINTON------YD.

Hey bobcatbess, have you considered going a little more extreme? I've decided that if the Democrats and Republicans are now straddling both sides of the line, maybe I should go even further and vote for a "put it back the way it's supposed to be" Constitutionalist or maybe even a "leave me alone and let me do what I want" Libertarian. I know that my vote won't make any difference, but it sure is nice to be able to sit back and listen to all of the complaining and know that at least I tried to get a good guy into office. If enough of us do this, it could happen. And I'm not saying that either of these parties would be the cure-all, but I'll bet they could get us aiming in the right direction again.

dl3!!!

I WILL NOT BE BLAMED EVER AGAIN FOR VOTING A JACKASS INTO OFFICE!!!

SHOW ME A GUY/GAL THAT CAN DO THE JOB THAT NEEDS DONE & I'LL SHOW YOU MY VOTE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat NOT BEING BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING THATS HAPPENED IN THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS,WELL WAIT A MINUTE,I VOTED FOR HIM,THAT $HIT AIN'T HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

i about blew a nut laughing when I saw the subject of this thread... ROFL! classic!

buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

McCain is the second coming of Slick Willie. Only difference is he has an (R) behind his name on the ballot instead of a (D).

Mitt Romney or Newt Gingrich seem to be the only ones I care to even fathom as Commander and Chief. But, when it's all said and done, it won't make a difference. Anymore, they are all the same. They all owe a favor to somebody.

Greetings
I've been reading MM for a few months now. I figure this is a good time to throw my $.02 out there. Check out Tom Tancredo and Ron Paul. They are not big names YET!! We the people that would like to see change can start with these two.
Regards
Foghorn

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-07 AT 11:54PM (MST)[p] I was okay voting AGAINST Gore.
I was okay voting AGAINST Kerry.
These things had to be done.
I was okay voting against Clinton four elections back.
Voted FOR Perot then.
Look what happened! I helped split the sh*t!
Looks like voting AGAINST is all that's left!
McCain is too slimy for me. He's a whore. McCain-Feingold was the last straw for that pig.
Giuliani is too N.Y.City for the patch of country this ol' boy is standin' on. He'll probably screw Rights for Nat. Security in a big way, too. Says the "gun issue" is up to the states--don't trust that kind of buck-passing.
Bring on Tancredo!--His ego ain't so big yet he can't think straight. Got the right ideas concerning the border--maybe he's got more concerning other big stuff.

Too damn early for this, Bobcat! Why am I writin' this! Who am us, anyway?? And why the hell is my beer warm?!?

Boy, oh, boy, this is one general turkey that's real glad General Turkey is just around the corner in my neck of the woods!! Think I'll be turning an A.M. outing into a three day ordeal, intentionally!

Rumprats

Unless something BIG, I mean BIG happens it doesn't matter who the GOP puts up a dem will be the next president, question is which one do you hate the least. have your fun but thems the facts.

Com'on now, the republicans are about as popular as AIDS right now and their front runner at this point is Giuliani, he might carry NY but that's about it. I like Hagel the best of anyone in the game followed by Edwards but I doubt either of them have a chance. if Gore runs he'll probably win again, not my first choice by a long shot .

Bessy,

Let me give you a little political advice. This cat thinks that
MClame is a nut job; a wolf in sheeps clothing. I think there is a governor from your least favorite state that would do a good job....

However, this cat is casting his vote for Mitt Romney. Yeah, you
heard me, he is the best there is up to this point!!!

The bobcat who can't spell politishon!!!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-07 AT 09:27AM (MST)[p]I'm looking at former Gov. of Arkansas Mike Huckabee and Kansas Senator Sam Brownback. I wouldn't even consider any of the other Republican candidates at this point.

Mccain- Something about him I just don't trust.

Romney- Not sure why he has flipped on important social issues.

Gullianne- I just threw up in my mouth a little.

I'd prefer a liberal republican or a conservative dem but they won't ever make it through the primary. if you far righties pick a far right candidate like Bush is you're sunk 100% positive take it to the bank, America's had enough of that. a middle of the road republican will be the only one with a China man's chance come Nov. '08, he'ld still be a long shot to beat any of the dems but he'ld probably get my vote.

I am accountable for my vote. I will not vote for someone who has a better chance of getting elected than the candidate I know in my heart I should vote for. I do not look at my vote as a time to compromise my principles. I would expect no less from any other voter.

I have a feeling that President Bush will ask for VP Dickie Cheney's resignation over this Libby thing.
Then appoint someone like Mit Romney as the next Vice President. That would put him in a prime position to run in the next election. What say You?

BOBCAT IS A GOOD JUDGE OF CHARACTER!

TM

I agree with some of ya, I dont like any of them at all!! It is still too early. There is still plenty of time for someone descent to jump in. I just hope that whole lesser of two weazels thing dosent happen again.

THE ONLY polarbear THINKING "uncle ted" FOR PREZ!!!!!

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

I don't like to swear any political allegiance towards one candidate or the other until later in the election process. I am always one of those "undecided" voters that both parties are hoping to swing their way. I am neither Republican nor Democrat but I am a conservative, I just can't bring myself to pick a party. However, if I had to vote right now, I would vote for Mitt Romney. He impressed me with what he did in Utah with the '02 Winter Games. That took a lot of international diplomacy and a tough up-front attitude that I really admire. He gave the non-traditional marriage rulings in Mass. a run for their money too. He believes in restoring the family as the basic unit of society. I can't say that I agree with him on all of the issues becuase I don't know enough about it all yet. I like a lot of the things Obama represents too, but I think the evil things he will tolerate as a leader grossly outweigh the rest. Forget about Hilary, she was already there for eight years and I wasn't all that impressed with her the first time around. Don't try and tell me that Slick Willy didn't listen to her at least part of the time. That family is all about power and I think they work best together, not to say that they were great for the country, but to say that the bounds of their relationship are defined by the breadth of their combined power and influence. You vote for one and you get the other.
I think I could live with McCain and Giuliani has a pretty good track record running NYC.

Bottom line is we need a leader, not a politician. I will vote for the person I think will be the best leader.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Given the current conditions surrounding non-federally funded elections we will always be voting for the lesser of 2 fund raisers. When unknown candidates enter their name in the hat they will eventually fall short for a lack of funding.

Kudos to BCBess, I couldn't agree more that the tought of holding your nose while voting sucks.

If anyone choses to NOT vote, they just pissed on every soldier that has ever served duty since the birth of this nation. It's hard to imagine that there are some that would wrap themselves in the flag, piss red, white, and blue, crank that Toby Kieth dribble, tag their truck with a Support the Troops sticker, then refuse to vote...incredible!

I would love to see an end to this cycle of Bush/Clinton/Bush/H Clinton?/J Bush? Twenty years of leadership split between 2 families, with the possibility of a future 8-16 years more, simply cannot be in the best interest of the country.

McCain has grown to become a flip/flopping panderer for the religious right and the hispanic vote. It's too early to tell since we all know most politicians suffer from foot in mouth disease. (H. Dean) (Bush Sr's 2nd term Read my lips)

Although we love to think of the country as this great level playing field, it is a nieve thought at best.

Mondale lost: Female on the ticket
Gore lost: Ran with a Jew, didn't carry his home state
distanced himself from Clinton.
Romney: Mormon (I like him)
Obama: His skin isn't wonderbread white, not enough experience
Clinton: I think the country is tired of the Bush/Clinton era.
Guiliani: If your kids won't vote for you it's a sign
Gingrich: Too much baggage, women hate him

If the GOP hopes to retain any base at all Cheney will have to tell George to ask for his resignation. But there is no way Bush will ask for Cheney resignation on his own, afterall you can't fire your boss.

Get ready to hold your noses boys, but don't disrespect the troops both past and present by not voting. That's just dumb

dleonard3; Yep Ted Nugent! Ted Kennedy is a joke (imo). I really woud'nt vote for the nuge either but he would be better than a lot of what's out there.

Eric

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-07 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]The more I see of Mit Romney, the more there is to admire.

He has done a very good job everywhere he has been....strong Family man.

We shall see.
By the way, with a Liberal Senate and House, we don't want or need a Liberal President.....Sorry Dude!
TM

D13er just calling it like it is, go ahead and post the picture of the far right extemist you fantasize the most about on your bedroom wall but come Nov. '08 Hillary , Obama or Gore if he runs will be your next president. I'll get a good chuckle out of it for a while but it'll be short lived as we all lose if one of them wins. too bad a moderate from either side doesn't stand a chance in the primary because he could win the general election I'll bet. I think all Americans exept some of the MM crowd are sick of the extremist from both sides dividing this country, no good has or will come of it .

I like that the idea of dumping Shooter and puting someone good in ( and that's not Mitt ) , problem is Pelosi would become VP I'm pretty sure.

huntindude,

Please expand on your ignorance and tell us exactly how Pelosi would become VP.

JB

Sure and if I'm wrong my ignorance will approach yours, doesn't the speaker of the house move to the position of VP if the VP leaves office?

I'm going to vote for Reagan. At this point I think he'd do a better job than any of the other candidates listed so far.....

huntindude,

The speaker is never in line for VP. The only time the speaker would ever take an executive position is if both the president and VP were incapacitated at the same time. If something happens to the VP the president picks a replacement and the senate confirms.

JB

Actually I think you're right. I know in the 60's congress passed something to fill the VP space if it was empty and I was thinking it fell to the speaker, but maybe before there wasn't a process to fill it and that changed. oh well I made a technical mistake and you're dead wrong on the political and social aspects of the world, I guess don't feel that bad.

I'd also say that I feel extremely sorry for whoever takes office next. The ball of crap they are going to inherit called our current policy, both foreign and domestic will be a monumental challenge to get straightened out.

> I'd prefer a liberal republican
>or a conservative dem but
>they won't ever make
>it through the primary.

We have a liberal republican right now.

I always thought you was smart. If you think Bush is a conservative, you ain't that bright.

Would a conservative endorse a socialized medical program like Prescription meds / Medicare?

Would a conservative throw open the borders for any and all, including criminals, to come here illegally?

The reason Bush is so unpopular is because he has lost his Conservative base, not because the middle and the left have abandoned, they never liked from the get go.

I'M WONDERING AT THIS POINT IF THERE IS ANYBODY WITH A BRAIN THAT WOULD REALLY "WANT" THE JOB???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Agree Bessy,
Why would someone choose that job over a high dollar private sector job knowing full well that 1/2 the country will hate them and constantly try to smear them?
Romney is smart and articulate, but will get smeared as a religious nut for his LDS beliefs.
Rudy will get smeared for his divorce & gun stances.
I can't imagine a Republican victory with all the hatred out there for this administration.
Time will tell...
HH

I agree , I don't know anyone I've ever met who has the spotless past we demand of candidates these days. as you say nobody will do it for the pay so there's only two reasons, ego or patriotism. I'm not an Obama fan but the reason many people don't like him is not enough experience, so on one hand we want fresh blood but on the other hand we want someone who's been in the system long enough to be just like every other polititian. I'd like a republican candidate as an option but dump the extremist and find a moderate if you want a chance in '08, unfortunately an extreme left candidate could easily win but only a moderate republican has a chance in the Bush aftermath. if we have another 4-8 years of the divisive politics we've just gone through it could be a wreck in my opinion.

WELL!!!

HOW BOUT NEUT GINGRICH???

WHILE HE WAS TRYING TO PRESS CHARGES AGAINST SLICK HOSEM WILLY HE WAS DOING A LITTLE HOSEN HIMSELF!!!

GOOD GOD!!!

NOW HE MIGHT RUN!!!

WTF???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING THERE MIGHT BE ALOT OF CHOICES BUT I DON'T HAVE ONE YET!!!

"I WILL NOT BE BLAMED EVER AGAIN FOR VOTING A JACKASS INTO OFFICE!!!"

Dont vote demonrat and you wont be accused of "VOTING A JACKASS INTO OFFICE"!!!

Geez Bess, just imagine if Kerry were CIC...? WHAT a JOKE!

Not true , I voted for Bush in 2000 and I voted a loser jackass in. I take responsiblity for said action and apologize to the smarter voters who got a raw deal.

My analogy of a Bush supporter...

My daddy drove a Ford, and my granpappy drove a Ford, and my great grand pappy drove a Ford...So I like Ford...

Sometimes a fella has to step up and say, you know, I kinda like that Toyota....

Guess you guys missed the analogy, the "JACKASS" is the symbol of the democrat party.

Sure, its easy to flip flop when the going gets tough. Kerry does it all the time.

But Geez, you guys are full of complaints and no suggestions as to what you or who could do anything better.

Suppose you forgot how effective slick willy was with OBL huh,,,?

And how would you see HillBillary, Obama or sissy boy doing anything better...?

Got anything to back it up besides whine? You want cheese wit dat...?

====================

Romney 2008 Supporter

I'd say TM is completely out of touch with this political world we live in. There is NO way Bush will fire Cheney. That said, Cheney may tip over and bit the big one, but Bush is not going to let him go. I also would say, in reference to a few other posts, you never can wish away a truth, you may not like the facts, you may even choose to disagree with the truth, but wishing wont change a thing. . . Evolve TM, evolve. . .

forthewall is right on! trophymossback should not quit his day job and become a political anything, he's clueless about politics. And huntendude is funny as heck! ROFL, I love the idea of voting for Regan, now that's some funny words right there. . .

the election is a long way off. it's fun to think now about who might be the best candidate. I just cant get over how much the election will be about money. It's always been about money, but in the past the bar has been low enough for more that two people to play. Today, it's out of control! If you aint got the ability to raise a 100 million bucks you dont have a chance!

On another note, who's words are these?

". . . rarely do I hear them provide any realistic ideas or approaches to solving problems, just critisizm. It doesn't take a lot of brains to be critical. Most critics find that is about all they are capible of doing, being a critic!"

"Today is International Disadvantaged People's Day. Please send an encouraging message to a retarded friend...just as I've done. I don't care if you lick windows, eat paint chips, take the short bus, vote for Democrats or occasionally crap yourself...You hang in there sunshine, you're special."

And the best of all,

"Arguing with people who are ignorant, I find to be a waste of time."

I'm not saying, I'm just saying -

Boot, did you ever think about the fact that Kerry, Clinton ( Bill or Hillary ), Obama, Pelosi, Edwards,Gore. Kennedy or any other dem aren't President? Bush is! all you right wing whiners can do is cry about what they could'a would'a might'a done given the chance. until you admit huge mistakes have been made and show you're smart enough to see them and willing fix them the republican's are doomed. the dems will have a cake walk into the whitehouse in '08 unless it happens, too bad I'd liked to have had a choice.

My family is all voting for Sen Fred Thompson if he decides to run. My Dad worked and has been a friend of his for many years. He has one hell of a record as an Assistant U.S. Attourney, Senator etc.
Eric

deerline.gif

Thompson could very well win the primary if he runs, but his chance in the general would be poor at best. he's excactly the type candidate who got trounced last November, the days of hard line republicans are over for now and maybe forever.

Keep telling yourself that "DUDE". I will never vote for a "socialist" Democrat. I want our government to be the way it was originally founded, and I want our government to mind its own business and quit getting involved with things it should have nothing at all to do with. No Democrat or Republican will ever voluntarily give up the power they have taken, so I will place my vote with a party that leans heavily in the right direction. I will vote Libertarian or Consitutionalist.

It's pretty early for names, so your guess is as good as mine. The Republicrats are not going in the right direction, and these parties at least stand for what I believe in, so I will pull the lever for one of these two party's candidates come election time. And I will feel very comfortable in doing so. In fact, I'll bet you that there will be more third party votes this election than there have been in a very long time. We may never get a third party candidate elected, but it won't be my fault. However, if you vote for one of the "lesser of two evils" candidates, it is YOUR fault.

I won't argue that, I can't say I know much about the other parties but I'm not impressed with the big two.

I changed my mind, I'm voting for
-Dewayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Camacho.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom