I there a DR in the house?

TripleK

Long Time Member
Why YES THERE IS! DR. ROY!

It's official. He is officially Dr. Roy Ph.D.

Congrats, Roy! (so glad he's finally FINISHED!)

So's his wife gonna let him be a GYNO?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Some dude named Homerj wanted me to pass this along and tell Roy congrats.

8421homer.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LMMFAO!

Not at PUNK niether!:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

I heard that Dr. Roy is going to sit up his practice in Bakersfield.....and JB volunteered to be his first patient.
Congrats to you DR. ROY

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

I think 1911 has a problem he needs help with. It's called a blooming onion. Maybe Dr. Roy could help him. 1911, go ahead and send Roy the picture. :)

All kidding aside, congratulations to Roy. Been a long hard journey.

>Congratulations Roy,
>Way to stick to it. I
>bet there is a big
>old grin on a Cowboys
>face today!

Yeah I know he's smiling down on me Travis! I've been feeling it for a couple of days now!

Thanks!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Congrats. What was the subject of your dissertation? What field of study?

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

>Congrats. What was the subject
>of your dissertation? What
>field of study?

Just so everyone knows - I won't be giving any "physical" exams in my office hours! That will get me fired. Not that kind of Dr.

My Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) is from the University of Texas at Austin in Hispanic Literature. I specialize in Latin American Colonial and 19th and 20 Century Hispanic Caribbean and Latin American Literature. It is just a glorified way of saying I am a Spanish teacher.

My dissertation is titled "19th Century Plantation Counter-Discourses in Juan Francisco Manzano, Gabriel de la Concepci?n Vald?z (Pl?cido), and Eleuterio Derkes". I would tell you what it is about but most of you would stop caring after the first sentence or so!

Thanks for the kudos - it has been a long, hard, and difficult journey. I hope to get a job now, hopefully somewhere in a state that has a viable elk and mule deer population. If not, then I will hunt whitetail I guess. There are some great prospects right now so we will see where the wind blows us.

UTROY

'No hable' espanole m'is' amigos' honerable' physcione' 'Congatulatciones hombre'

Good job kiddo!

Slick

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-10 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]By the way, just saw that Leon & Ermma celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary! You need to bring your wife home where you killed your 1st deer!

GO T-BIRDS!

Slick

Thanks Rus! - If you get a chance to see Leon let him know. Next time I am in Cedar town I will pay him a visit.

Oh and that wasn't where I killed my first deer - but it was the last one I killed! Yeah that is bad I know. That will change though.

UTROY

Dr. Roy hs a real good rng to it.

Congrats as that would take a dedication, alot of sacrifice and a tremendous support group with your loved ones.

Robb

So?

Now we have a DR Jenn!

And!

A DR Roy?

Nice job Roy!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!

Well Eel, because of it's inherent dangers, that endeavor is only ever spoken of in subdued tones and whispers if at all, but if you must know "la caza de la tortuga demonica" is the most common term.

UTROY

Thanks Dr. Roy. I hope all your hard work lands you a dream job in a dream location. The more time goes by, the farther north you should be able to go.:)

Eel

Best of luck Roy!!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Nice glad you got it done.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom