I think I am forced to vote Trump or turn into a lib!

What do you expect from a Texas politician where the state is about 90% private land and 10% public.

RELH

He said Texas is 2% public land and that is 2% too much! How come nobody at Boise State had the guts to boo or challenge him?

We Shouldn't be Forced to Vote for any of these JOKERS!

Somebody needs to Grow a Pair!

Stand Up!

Take Hold of the United States Once again!

And Make America,America Again!

Trump Boasts He'll Make it Great again but I just don't see it!

North Korea is Ticking Boy's & Girl's!

I've said it for many Years!

Somethings going to Happen!

You wanna wait till they Throw their FireWorks First?

Maybe Hillary will Smooth it all Out but She Won't be doing it with My Vote!

[font color="blue"]"I Don't get No Sleep!I Don't get No Peace!"

Hey Founder?

Did You get Permission From shotgun1 before you made your Last
Post?
[/font]

LIKE MANY TRUMP WILL HAVE MY SPORTSMAN VOTE ALSO, FOR LACK OF A BETTER PERSON.

HOW EVER, TRUMP HAS SHOCKED TO WORLD THUS FAR WITH THE SUPPORT (VOTES) HE HAS CLAIMED. HE JUST MIGHT BE A FAR BETTER PRESIDENT THAN MANY OF US THINK WHEN SURROUNDED WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE. OH........HE CANT BE BOUGHT EITHER.

OR: WE CAN VOTE FOR HILLERY!!!!!!

......................YD.

Cruz is a cull and even less electable than Trump.

Why didn't the crowd stand up against Cruz ? simple. because it's Idaho and they agree with him. if you care about our public lands I think Trump is a safe enough bet this time because he's a RINO. but you better consider turning into a lib if you're concern is genuine. or at the very least a moderate swing voter.

Of course we'll have to see what the republican party amounts to in 4 years after this meltdown. the bible thumping radicals like Cruz might be flushed and we'll see something decent come out of the ashes. let's hope so.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

> OR: WE CAN VOTE
>FOR HILLERY!!!!!!

It's thinking like this that perpetuates the 2-party lock on the Federal government. There are other candidates available other than the piles of BS coming from the Republicans and the Democrats.

Keeping all of our land in the hands of the Federal Government seems like the logical thing to do to keep our hunting, and it probably is....for now. As less and less people hunt (as a percentage of the population) and more and more people become apathetic to hunting, or object to hunting totally, our position gets weaker and weaker.

I can see that sometime in the future, someone (probably from back east) who has no clue, will push for no shooting/hunting on Federal lands, citing safety, ethical, environmental concerns or whatever. With one stroke of the pen, we as hunters could lose it all. I think we're closer than most people realize. If all that land was owned by the individual States, it would be a lot harder.

Also, with the land in Federal hands, lots of decisions about our land are dictated by people who never even see the land out here in the west and don't always have our interests at heart, if at all. A lot of them hate us as it is.

I also don't understand the concept that the only two choices for the land seems to be either the Federal government owns it or it gets paved over by greedy rich people. I know what history shows, but it seems that remaining public, with common sense multiple use could be put in the fine print somehow. If the States don't want it under those conditions, then no deal.

I don't worry about it at my age. Greenies pay very little to support wildlife or the land. Most of the cash comes from sportsmen. No money means no enforcement officers. Plenty of people will pull a Bundy if they outlaw all hunting and just go hunting without tags or licenses.

Hunting is just one use for public lands. over the course of the summer most lands get more use from campers , hikers, fishermen and horse riders in a month than hunting brings all season.

It's either federal or it's gone. state governments can be bought much cheaper and with less noise than the feds.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude is right about state government being more able to make under the table deals to sell off public land to the highest bidder.
I can see CA. governor "moonbeam" Brown selling off public land to finance his bullet train from Bakersfield to the Bay area just to have his legacy after leaving public office.

RELH

Dodd is right about all the other recreational users of public lands. And Eel is amazingly paranoid. We will be hunting public land long after eel is dead, in California too.

Federal land belong to all of us and the best thing is to keep them federal. States could ban hunting a lot faster than the feds would, you think Eel would get it? Nope. Not even close

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom