I think its time to move

Only in Santa Fe will you see a woman drive past a person begging for food, to pull over half a block later to feed rodents.

I wish they could transplant some by my house , we've shot all of them that live close . Except at the schools, and there every where but not a good idea to be shootin at school . I would love to get the GPS coordinates by Grants where they transplant these things . What a waste of money !!

not sure but a few years ago we were scouting next to the narrows on hwy 117 when a group of cars parked along the side of the road individuals got out of their cars and began to unload boxes and walk past the fence line they went maybe 400 yards off the highway and to my surprise when they open the boxes they were releasing prairie dogs up there just south past the narrows in the flats

The Malpais is where they are releasing a bunch and have been.
You can hunt just south of main monument.....

The ones in my area got hit hard by the plague a couple years ago.I know a rancher who can never shoot enough,just too many.

well we're a refuge for criminals, freeloaders, illegals, wolves, fish, prarie dogs......next is mice. pretty soon it'll be illegal to kill them.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom