I TOLD YOU,WEST IS ARMED!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
With Ammo & Guns being Bought up in recent Years I can only Imagine some of the Stashes!

The Bad thing is that this will probably Stirr the Liberal Pusssssies up and We'll probably see Our Great President try & pass more Gun Laws!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=35593018&ni...ing-death-in-la-find-1200-guns-2-tons-of-ammo

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

I must have driven by his car 5-6 times a day while he was rotting away in his SUV for 14 days! The stench must have been awful when the police opened the door.
It is crazy that nobody ever noticed him, since so many residents in the area walk up and down that street for exercise, because the street is so steep.
He sure had a hell of a collection of guns. It's no wonder we have an ammo shortage out here, he had it all!

I would called him a hunting partner.
I wonder if he was a prepper for the Zombie/End of the World deal that coming.
Now I know where all that .22 ammo ended up. 2 tons hope they don't burn it.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

"Our truck couldn't carry it all," Smith told the Los Angeles Times. "We had to go back and make another trip."

There was no evidence of a crime committed. What gives them the right to haul his guns away?

Is that a new law now? You die, so the cops can come into your house and haul your guns away to "make sure they are legal?"

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

>"Our truck couldn't carry it all,"
>Smith told the Los Angeles
>Times. "We had to go
>back and make another trip."
>
>
>There was no evidence of a
>crime committed. What gives them
>the right to haul his
>guns away?
>
>Is that a new law now?
>You die, so the cops
>can come into your house
>and haul your guns away
>to "make sure they are
>legal?"
>
>Eel
>
>Guns are like parachutes. If you
>need one and don't have
>one you probably will never
>need one again.
Do you think they will pick and choose back at the police station?

Eel if he died and they could not find a next of kin to turn the house over too, the policy is to remove items that can be easy stolen and seal the house pending locating next of kin. Usually handled by the coroner's office which would be the sheriffs office in most CA. counties.
Only problem this being anti gun L.A., the next of kin may have problems having all those guns turned over to him if they can find a means to destroy them they will. Next of kin may have to get the services of a lawyer to prevent from being screwed out of his inheritance by such a anti gun agency as the L.A.P.D. is.

RELH

The guns belong to the Estate of the Deceased. According to the article there was no crime committed in his death. They entered his house looking for next of kin information. They found weapons and only should be taking them for safekeeping. Unfortunately in this state they can not turn them back over to the heirs of the Estate until they fill out the DOJ paperwork and receive the letter back stating that they can posses the weapons. They should be turning this case over to the Public Administrator to handle if no next of kin was found. These guns are Property NOT Evidence.

The next of kin should hire an attorney Immediately. They have every right to the weapons if they do the DOJ paperwork and they are not Ca illegal weapons. If for some reason they can not pass the DOJ paperwork then they should contact a FFL dealer to pick up and sell for them.

DMCHunter you are correct. I would not be surprised if DOJ made the heir pay the transfer fees for every gun they can.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom